ADVERTISEMENT

UK/MSU Moneyline

For us non-gamblers, care to explain this and why it's "very interesting"?
For UK as current 4.5 points underdogs, the current +164 Moneyline would mean that UK would have to win outright. And if you were to place a $100 bet on UK Moneyline, it would pay $164. (Previously +170 so it had dropped).

We have an instance today with this game where public money has been coming in on UK at the +3.5 and the line was moving to +4.5, that’s the interesting thing. Also, the line seems to be moving in UK’s favor on the ML. I haven’t looked at the line movement for the entire day, so this is merely my take on what’s been happening.

I'd probably wager small amounts if the sites didn't want SSNs...

Ultimately decided to pass. They're been playing pretty well and are tough at home. Not enough of an edge.

Reed over 9.5 pts, Edwards over 8.5 points, and Dilingham over 13.5 points all look really good too.
I'm leary about betting reed to score a certain amount. He gets into that mode of getting teammates involved and passes up a bunch of open shots

Joe Lindsay officiating. We are screwed.
Said it in a thread earlier but I knew we would get the SECs “best crew” that does as they’re told.

This is a “win and MSU is in the tournament and off the bubble” game. Marquee win over KY solidifies them in.

1 more SEC team in is $$$$ for the league

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT