ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans

Jul 1, 2001
Y'all had the greatest collection of players probably in the history of the sec in the Cal era and only won one Natty. You guys are the gold standard for college basketball. You will get elite talent and always have. Give this guy a chance, and he will do great. Kentucky makes coaches, not the other way around. Get behind this coach and unite. A strong Kentucky is great for basketball, and the sec.

Y'all had the greatest collection of players probably in the history of the sec in the Cal era and only won one Natty. You guys are the gold standard for college basketball. You will get elite talent and always have. Give this guy a chance, and he will do great. Kentucky makes coaches, not the other way around. Get behind this coach and unite. A strong Kentucky is great for basketball, and the sec.
7 posts, GTFO.

I'm an Auburn basketball guy who has loved UK for 50 years. We finally got good, but Kentucky basketball is the gold standard for the sec by far today and in the future..
What did they expect?
They let the guy who gave out the worst contract in college sports history just a couple years ago, hire the next coach.
Mitch Barnheart is the worst AD in the SEC…
It’s not even debatable.

On Cal…
Cal is a different animal…
He was the greatest college coach to walk the sideline from 2005-2019
It’s debatable he could’ve been the greatest coach ever since Wooden.
His Memphis record alone was a 137-14 in a 4 year period before he took over.
He should have 4 Championships at minimum
2008 for sure, and multiple ones at UK.
I can care less about Kentucky, but they will write books about how ya’ll let him walk.
The idea that Cal was begging for NIL is an embarrassment to that university, and that basketball program.
Josh Pastner type of hire tonight…
Just like Memphis in 2009, but they passed on Scott Drew when he wanted the job because he had, “baggage”…
The similarities are uncanny…
Just wait till Cal takes Arkansas to the Final 4 in the next couple of years…
It is going to happen, no matter what you think..
He is taking that trash Arkansas school to a Final 4.
I give y'all a hard time anytime i can on X, but im gonna give you some advice..
Fire your AD, and Schiano that sh*t.

XoXo

What did they expect?
They let the guy who gave out the worst contract in college sports history just a couple years ago, hire the next coach.
It’s not even debatable.

On Cal…
I can care less about Kentucky, but they will write books about how ya’ll let him walk.
The idea that Cal was begging for NIL is an embarrassment to that university, and that basketball program.
Just like Memphis in 2009, but they passed on Scott Drew when he wanted the job because he had, “baggage”…
I give y'all a hard time anytime i can on X, but im gonna give you some advice..

XoXo
Cal could not win a chip anywhere but at UK. He will be upper part of the sec at Arky but never sniff a Natty.
We won a Natty with Gene Chiiz and should have won one with Gus in football.
Kentucky makes the coach not the other way around. I would be excited to have one of your own. He 100 percent needs great assistants and a big NIL. If that happens he will win more at the end of us his tenure than Cal. I will say this a 55 year Pearl at UL wins multiple chips.

He’s also been here longer than either of us. 23 years and 9 posts 😂
I am an Auburn fan. My post are not here. I am a fan of UK and standing up for the guy. He will do damn good if y'all support him.

Would y'all rather have Mike Woodson?

What did they expect?
It’s not even debatable.

On Cal…

XoXo
Toxic fan who loved the extension at the time blames others for his shittty behavior. Cried and acted a fool and got what he water now he’s still crying. Y’all are complete jokes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT