ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans might find this interesting.

Grumpyolddawg

All-American
Jun 11, 2001
Shaq Wiggins the CB that left UGA to follow Grantham to UofL and sat out the 14 season was told to leave the practice field today by Petrino. To Shaq's credit he isn't or wasn't a criminal, he is just mouthy and not willing to accept coaching.

Petrino doesn't have it in him to kick a kid off the team that can help him win. He only kicks off kids that suck and would never play to open scholarships. The secondary at UL is going to be pretty awful if Wiggins and the other UGA transfer don't contribute in a big way

If anyone cares he went down today with what some are now saying was a broken arm. Whatever it was I heard him screaming from the other end of the field and saw him leave the field with his arm in a sling. Since they did not put an air cast on him I was hoping it was some kind of dislocation but rumor is it's a break. If true, he is obviously out for the rest of spring.

He was playing fairly well today and was most likely the first team field corner (hard to tell with all the position "tryouts" going on).

Peace

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
One thing is certain...that bobby will demand discipline on the field. Off the field is what he doesn't really give a crap about other than when it screws with his on field product.

Originally posted by 3632:
One thing is certain...that bobby will demand discipline on the field. Off the field is what he doesn't really give a crap about other than when it screws with his on field product.
yep!

What could the kid have done for him to be asked to leave the field? And then WC says he broke his arm, really confusing.

Originally posted by Poetax:

What could the kid have done for him to be asked to leave the field? And then WC says he broke his arm, really confusing.
Different days. He was kicked off the field on Day 1 (Tuesday). He got injured on Day 4 (Saturday). I was not there for Day 1 and Day 2 practice sessions (I start going when they put on pads). I was told he was pulled from the field on Tuesday for running his mouth.

Good natured trash talking your teammates in practice happens a lot. So I suspect he was running his mouth while ignoring his coach. Practice time is pretty sacred to CBP, messing around is just not tolerated.. Let's just say that his notions about practice are the polar opposite of Allen Iverson's views.
wink.r191677.gif

On Saturday, during one segment, he blew up on the managers working the chains. In that session they were apparently working on a 2nd and 7; 3rd and 3 play sequence and the managers were moving the chains and/or getting the down wrong. He obviously wanted the markers to accurately reflect the on field situation. After hollering at them once or twice he momentarily halted practice and sent some "help" over.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Peace

Lol Wildcard yeah that's it - he wasn't running his mouth to a coach but just to his teammates. That got him kicked out of practice - right.

In order to be fair, one should at least be aware of these four programs' collective arrest totals for four years from arrestnation.com:

UGA - 22
Tennessee - 19
UK - 18
Louisville - 7

UGA and Texas A&M lead the SEC with 22 arrests each. FWIW, Louisville's 7 arrests would have made them the second "cleanest" program in the SEC.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2015/04/and_now_for_your_updated_sec_f.html

In order to be fair, one should at least be aware of these four programs' collective arrest totals for four years from arrestnation.com:

UGA - 22
Tennessee - 19
UK - 18
Louisville - 7

UGA and Texas A&M lead the SEC with 22 arrests each. FWIW, Louisville's 7 arrests would have made them the second "cleanest" program in the SEC.

too bad those #s are crap. I remember it came out last year that UL hid a players arrest before he got kicked off the team for another arrest.

Also betting 4 of those UK #s are for the air gun shootout - OMG

too bad those #s are crap. I remember it came out last year that UL hid a players arrest before he got kicked off the team for another arrest.

This.

Also, considering how many of these guys are getting arrested prior to their arrival to Louisville, I'd presume that they all haven't suddenly been reformed by the quality character that is Bob Petrino.

UGA - 22
Tennessee - 19
UK - 18
Louisville - 7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... hold on... let me catch my breath.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Now this is a funny evaluation. Can they please count the amount of arrests that were swept under the rug due to the pathetic controlling environment and sissy backbone of UL fans and their city media, etc.?

ONe more thing about this article... The last arrest a Kentucky had was Oct. 7, 2014 and that was Lloyd Tubman... Who, by the way, the accuser didn't have enough evidence to prove this correct. B.S. article..

It's not unheard of for players to get booted from practices for any number of reasons (loafing, mouthing etc.). Happens everywhere. . . just saying.

UGA - 22
Tennessee - 19
UK - 18
Louisville - 7

Arrestnation is a fraud whose stats are often wrong and easily manipulated. Chris Jones, for example, doesn't appear on ULs bball tally because he was booted off the team just hours before he was processed by police, even though the alleged crime occurred the night of a game he played in. Total BS misrepresentation by that website.

Also, nice artificial cutoff at 4 years. The fall of 2010, for example, had the Geffrad brothers for UL arrested for beating up their teammate in the locker room. Google it, you won't find that on your BS list from that BS site, either.

Shaq Wiggins the CB that left UGA to follow Grantham to UofL and sat out the 14 season was told to leave the practice field today by Petrino. To Shaq's credit he isn't or wasn't a criminal, he is just mouthy and not willing to accept coaching.

If he hangs out with UofL players long enough, I am confident that he'll build up that arrest record nicely. Now that he apparently has a broken arm, he'll have even more time to learn the UofL way and make Bobby proud... :rolleyes:

Wasn't that Cameron Polk, the one who mysteriously disappeared the night the cheerleader was ODing in his bed? Arrestnation only has him down with one run-in with the law, shockingly :-/

UGA - 22
Tennessee - 19
UK - 18
Louisville - 7

Wiggins left UGA on his own, he wasn't booted, he was told by Pruitt that he had played his last down at CB for as long as Pruitt was there because he wouldn't change the technique he had used since 9th grade to what Pruitt wanted. JHC was booted for failing a 4th test, he was never in trouble with the law, he just couldn't pass those pesky test. Isiah Crowell, another 5* kid was booted after he was arrested, the kid who Bama was dismissed was booted after his 2nd arrest. Richt is a forgiving guy provided you don't lie to him, lie to him and your days are numbered. He isn't real proud of kids who still either, but Lousiville missed on those 3, one at AU, one at or was at Baylor and another at one of the Arizona schools. Not many schools are located in a town where the city police part outside the dorm and apartments where players live hoping they can catch one and give each other high 5's when they do.

Arrestnation is a fraud whose stats are often wrong and easily manipulated. Chris Jones, for example, doesn't appear on ULs bball tally because he was booted off the team just hours before he was processed by police, even though the alleged crime occurred the night of a game he played in. Total BS misrepresentation by that website.

Also, nice artificial cutoff at 4 years. The fall of 2010, for example, had the Geffrad brothers for UL arrested for beating up their teammate in the locker room. Google it, you won't find that on your BS list from that BS site, either.

First, I'm assuming those numbers were factoring football only arrests. But that's beside the point. Can we assume 4 of those arrests were for the airsoft war the kids were having? And can we assume there were another 3 arrests of those same guys defending themselves after being attacked?

Now the kicker here, I can see how UofL with their shady lawyers and police officers keeping things quiet, can only list 7 arrests, BUT, does anyone have the number of players who are on the team who have been arrested at other schools before landing at Rehab U. The OP didnt intend to get in a pissing match about numbers of arrests, he was pointing out the fact that UofL is getting what they asked for by bringing in a bad apple from another program.

I doubt if UL has any "random" drug tests that aren't known about one way or another, besides the schools have different standards for mj, I think at UK you are limited to two violations while at TU (Thug U) it is four, doubt if UL has a limit, they welcome them-----if they can play. And the reason I call the school in Knoxville TU (The in state TU is Transfer U) is because EIGHT thugs from the football team ganged up on ONE man and kicked him in the head while down sending him to the hospital, and then repeated it with an off duty cop. Funny thing is NEITHER of the victims sued everyone in sight, including the U that brought in the thugs, and no one pressed any charges.

The eight that could have and probably should have been charged with attempted murder didn't even get a parking ticket-----although ONE of them did miss the cliffhanger opener against Tennessee Martin, they did pull it out though, 52-0.

Different schools, different standards, and while some State Universities like UK and Georgia have strict standards some "schools" have very little.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... hold on... let me catch my breath.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Now this is a funny evaluation. Can they please count the amount of arrests that were swept under the rug due to the pathetic controlling environment and sissy backbone of UL fans and their city media, etc.?
muttley-laugh-o.gif

Curious why a vandy fan wouldn't include vandy in their list? Too many rape charges?

ADVERTISEMENT