ADVERTISEMENT

UK 93--candians 69 box score

Thanks for the boxscore!

I watched the game last night. I suspect this team will get labeled as deep. But this is not a deep team. I suspect this team will peak early and then get ground down more or less in the SEC season. But the thing that will define our season is how well Mitchell, Bradshaw, and Onyenso hold up against the top SEC baselines. Our backcourt will be solid especially if the mental part of Dillingham's game comes around.

baby shep leads the way on both ends

rr66
In the table above, does anyone know why certain players number of each team are colored.... blue/ red. Seemingly at random thus far

I didn't realize our rebounding deficit was so large.

It's good to see Wagner clean up the turnovers.

Thanks for the boxscore!

I watched the game last night. I suspect this team will get labeled as deep. But this is not a deep team. I suspect this team will peak early and then get ground down more or less in the SEC season. But the thing that will define our season is how well Mitchell, Bradshaw, and Onyenso hold up against the top SEC baselines. Our backcourt will be solid especially if the mental part of Dillingham's game comes around.
The reason you suspect...... healthy we r deep af

Apparently Reeves is on a mission to atone for the 1 for 15 dud he laid in the Dance v K St.

Thanks for the boxscore!

We are not deep at the moment with 2 expected contributors injured. But once they return yes we absolutely will be relatively deep (9 strong).

I think the biggest questions will be:
1) can Edwards improve to be “the man”, our #1 option
2) can Dillingham be reigned in some to play team ball (I think Ulis will be vital in that)
3) will Bradshaw make much of an impact, or be Collins-esque.
4) will egos not be a problem when Onyenso is playing 20-25mpg, Theiro 15-25mpg, Sheppard 15-20mpg

We are not deep at the moment with 2 expected contributors injured. But once they return yes we absolutely will be relatively deep (9 strong).

I think the biggest questions will be:
1) can Edwards improve to be “the man”, our #1 option
2) can Dillingham be reigned in some to play team ball (I think Ulis will be vital in that)
3) will Bradshaw make much of an impact, or be Collins-esque.
4) will egos not be a problem when Onyenso is playing 20-25mpg, Theiro 15-25mpg, Sheppard 15-20mpg

Rob didn’t play team ball?

I must have watched a different team and thought it was UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT