ADVERTISEMENT

UK 3 Point Favorites at USC jr

we would roll them if we let any random fan trade places with brad white, with brad white on the sideline, they're guaranteed to convert atleast 5 3rd and 12s or longer. I don't have faith in stopping Pineville High School with that clown on the sideline ..we haven't stopped anyone all year. (Exception of FL and MSU) MSU missing their QB playing Mike wright, and idk what was wrong with UF that day but they're much better than we are)

The MAC teams scored on us, Vandy put a bunch on us good thing their D is horrible so it was possible to out score them. What a highlight being in a shootout with Vandy.
It’s hard for us to defend when we play so far off their wide receivers any team can automatically convert an eight yard pass .

Reactions: CatEye2010
It’s hard for us to defend when we play so far off their wide receivers any team can automatically convert an eight yard pass .
For sure! Surely to God we can match up man to man against usc.

Nah, Stoops' sphincter would blow out.

I'm sure SCAR has noticed that in 3 of UK's 4 losses they were buried in the first 5 minutes of the game, I expect SCAR will try to replicate using a Sr QB playing at home throwing against UK's porous pass defense. In other words, SCAR will come out throwing.

For their part, UK will try to get its stagnate running game going. UK's rushing O has pretty much disappeared in the last month. UK will need to run for 150+ yards to win this game.

Rattler will throw for 325 yards, 4 TDs

This team ain't beating them at night at home.

I pray I'm wrong!

How I the world are we favored when we are playing at their place and been trending down for 6 weeks. I am ready for golf to start back up again.
Played Friday, 42° when we teed off. Hit a low 200 yard drive that rolled another 80 yards, winter golf has its advantages for a hacker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT