ADVERTISEMENT

UFC 190: Rousey v Correia

Not hating on her as a fighter, I don't watch MMA so I have no idea. In fact, the first time I ever heard of her was in the Entourage movie.

I'm talking about the guy in this thread and those on Facebook calling her "super hot"...she's not. She's a 7.

Note in the Entourage movie she got Turtle, pretty much the low man of the group.

Vince=9's and 10's.
E=8's and 9's
Drama=7's and 8's
Turtle=7 and below.

But boxing and wrestling are okay? Just don't combine them or you're trash...got it.
Nope. All of the above. When did I ever say boxing and wrestling were ok?

Sorry, if I implied they aren't all trashy, I apologize.

Sure she could throw around much bigger guys that weren't at her level of training.

You put her in there with somebody much bigger, stronger, and same level of training, she doesn't have much of a chance.

Rousey can be hot if/when she wants to be. She is in fighting shape now. She isn't bad looking. I'm pretty sure in just a few weeks she could get in hot bikini shape. Not many could do that.

As for kicking men's asses. She could probably take most, not all, men (untrained fighters) say under 200lb, and even a good number over 200lb. The difference is she is a pro fighter, and knows HOW to fight. Most men don't. She is quicker than most of us, and would attack our weakness before we knew what was going on, and we would have trouble landing a punch. As for trained male fighters, she could probably beat a few, but would lose to most (if men could allow themselves to not hold back). But I'll repeat what others have said, I don't ever want to see a man hit a woman!!!

Reactions: O-Ville_CAT_FAN
IDGAF how many of you goofballs think you know fighting because you watch MMA or wear the gear because you're quite obviously stupid as touch if you think there is even a small chance RR could beat FM in boxing or an MMA match. She would get annihilated and the small chance would be if FM's arms fell off when at the bell.

[laughing] smmfh

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
Rousey is hot. I dont see how anyone can really think otherwise. But whatever.

She could completely mop the floor with your average untrained joe. Her Judo is ridiculous. And if you think you can just lay on her, then you know nothing about how BJJ works. Not that top pressure via weight isnt a huge plus, but shed have an easy escape vs an average joe.

Yes the black belt in the video was "feeding" her. That still doesnt take away how explosive and smooth her throws and transitions were.

Against your average MMA fighter or better, shed probably lose. Anything less, and I think shed have a chance.

Against a pure boxer, like Mayweather, she could absolutely win. If she gets Mayweather in any sort of clinch or control, hed be done. He has no takedown defense and no ground game. Shed throw him and arm lock him in the blink of an eye. If he stays out of a clinch, hed win easily. No way she can outbox him. Not even close.

Reactions: O-Ville_CAT_FAN
I missed the part in that article where it said those men were professional MMA fighters.

The initial post said she would kick the ass of a regular man...I meant to respond to the individual that said any man would beat her...You changed the initial topic to an MMA fighter.

She's no 10, but she's not ugly. I doubt any straight, single male on this site would turn her down if had the chance for a booty call. I know it's the internet and while logged on we're all filthy rich, sleeping with models every day of the week, but still, not bad at all.

She is a good looking girl, I would absolutely wax...but she's not unreal hot. She's a 7. Not sure how that's hard to understand?

Reactions: JustinSphere
Ronda has a hot body and decent looks but one day she will morph into her mom (right)...

ronda-rousey-and-her-mum.jpg

Smoking hot take ahead.

Anyone who says Rousey would get "beaten" by any man is extremely stupid. First of all it's so idiotic to even suggest she ever fight a man and I would NEVER want to see it happen. However IF it did happen, Ronda would have the man on the ground incapacitated within seconds of him getting within her reach. She has been trained to throw people like rag-dolls since she was 10 years old. She always competed against older competition throughout her entire judo career, often against boys. Here she is having her way with a dude who must be aroud 200 pounds.

If your hypothetical Floyd or whoever it may be tried to hit her she would judo toss them with the quickness before they knew what hit them and that's just a fact.

Anyone who says Rousey would get "beaten" by any man is extremely stupid. First of all it's so idiotic to even suggest she ever fight a man and I would NEVER want to see it happen. However IF it did happen, Ronda would have the man on the ground incapacitated within seconds of him getting within her reach. She has been trained to throw people like rag-dolls since she was 10 years old. She always competed against older competition throughout her entire judo career, often against boys. Here she is having her way with a dude who must be aroud 200 pounds.

If your hypothetical Floyd or whoever it may be tried to hit her she would judo toss them with the quickness before they knew what hit them and that's just a fact.

The "dude" in this video is Henry Akins. He was one of the first Americans to be awarded a black belt in Jiu-jitsu by Hickson Gracie, who is considered by many the "elite" Gracie family member. Henry also used to date Rhonda and trained her in jiu-jitsu.

The video is a demonstration session that was done as part of the grand opening of new gym Henry opened.

Rhonda is an elite female athlete on the mats. However, Henry is "playing along" in this video and Rhonda would be extremely overmatched had Henry actually been trying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT