ADVERTISEMENT

UFC 190: Rousey v Correia

I give her a soft 7.

Also she's 135 lbs. Mayweather would destroy her, ::rolleyes:: that people actually think a female MMA fighter would win in any type of fight against one of the greatest boxers of all time. He out weighs her by 16lbs and not telling the difference in muscle mass.

MMA is no different than any other sport, males are going to be a substantially superior.

Yep. She would get killed.

Mayweather is a little much don't you think? He's just one of the top fighters of all time. I was thinking more along the lines of that Irish guy in all the commercials. Or some other similar fighter.

I don't think she'd win, but I don't she'd get destroyed either.

Just visited UFC.com, and they have Rousey ranked as the 4th best fighter, pound for pound, in the world. Bullshit.

Oh, Connor McGregor is that Irish guy's name. That was what I was really trying to find out. 13th in the UFC pound for pound, btw .http://www.ufc.com/rankings

Reactions: ukrjr1
Why the hate? She's just a chick beating up other similar sized chicks that think they can kick her ass. She never said she could kick your ass. She never said she could kick the ass of every other woman on Earth.

Reactions: From-the-stands
Why the hate? She's just a chick beating up other similar sized chicks that think they can kick her ass. She never said she could kick your ass. She never said she could kick the ass of every other woman on Earth.

Then why all the hype?

I'm not hating on RR at all and fully admit she would beat down the average dude in no time. I like her story, too.

MMA guy with his Ed Hardy shirt and white sunglasses is PISSED that we're not agreeing she's a smoking hot 10 and donating to erect a statue in her honor for being the GOAT.

Rousey would kick anyone of our a$$es in a fight and you all know it. Forget her punching power. She would have any of us on the ground tearing our elbow out of place with an arm bar before we knew it. Not a man alive who could withstand that move from her.

I never buy pay per views but I would pay to see her put Mayweather's sorry a$$ on the mat in an arm bar and watch him scream like a little baby.

No she wouldn't. I'm an MMA fan and a RRR fan but that is an asinine statement. Every man in her weight class and lower would destroy her. Those above would do serious harm to her.

She's the best female MMA fighter on the planet. Isn't that enough accolades?

Reactions: DNOKAT
Anyone who says Rousey would get "beaten" by any man is extremely stupid. First of all it's so idiotic to even suggest she ever fight a man and I would NEVER want to see it happen. However IF it did happen, Ronda would have the man on the ground incapacitated within seconds of him getting within her reach. She has been trained to throw people like rag-dolls since she was 10 years old. She always competed against older competition throughout her entire judo career, often against boys. Here she is having her way with a dude who must be aroud 200 pounds.

If your hypothetical Floyd or whoever it may be tried to hit her she would judo toss them with the quickness before they knew what hit them and that's just a fact.

Not hating on her as a fighter, I don't watch MMA so I have no idea. In fact, the first time I ever heard of her was in the Entourage movie.

I'm talking about the guy in this thread and those on Facebook calling her "super hot"...she's not. She's a 7.

7's are hot. 8's are the peak for mere mortals. Unless you're famous or extremely rich, 9's and 10's are out of your/our league. She's not a 7.

Anyone who says Rousey would get "beaten" by any man is extremely stupid. First of all it's so idiotic to even suggest she ever fight a man and I would NEVER want to see it happen. However IF it did happen, Ronda would have the man on the ground incapacitated within seconds of him getting within her reach. She has been trained to throw people like rag-dolls since she was 10 years old. She always competed against older competition throughout her entire judo career, often against boys. Here she is having her way with a dude who must be aroud 200 pounds.

If your hypothetical Floyd or whoever it may be tried to hit her she would judo toss them with the quickness before they knew what hit them and that's just a fact.
Surely you're not saying her beating some guy at the rec center is the same as beating a world class boxer like Mayweather?

If she's standing across from Mayweather for even 34 seconds she's going to get knocked out. TS. I understand the difference in fundamentals and strength but she's going to get whipped by any decent dude. No doubt she can get over on untrained out of shape dudes. But someone like Mayweather? No. This is like the Tennessee womens team getting run by a group of intramural dudes on the regular.

I'm cool with her though. She's pretty entertaining.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
[laughing] @ that video. Yep, that does it. I agree, she could kick a 200lb man's ass on the reg.

Idiot, it's a demo video. He's not restraining much less throwing punches like Mayweather. Mayweather would hit her 15+ times before should could even try to get a leg. Talking about the best defensive boxer ever.

[laughing] @ that video. Yep, that does it. I agree, she could kick a 200lb man's ass on the reg.

Idiot, it's a demo video. He's not restraining much less throwing punches like Mayweather. Mayweather would hit her 15+ times before should could even try to get a leg. Talking about the best defensive boxer ever.

Wouldn't matter if he was throwing punches, she would throw his ass all the same. We can look at this two ways, both hypothetical situations. One is Ronda vs Floyd in a regulated MMA rules fight, the other is a real world, domestic violence type situation and honestly Ronda is winning either. All Floyd can do is punch. (If you were watching last night you know Ronda can too, pretty damn well) Once the distance is closed and Ronda has a hold of him it's over right there. It would actually be humourous to see Floyd on his back in a fight. Now if we're talking a pure boxing match of course Floyd destroys her.

Wouldn't matter if he was throwing punches, she would throw his ass all the same. We can look at this two ways, both hypothetical situations. One is Ronda vs Floyd in a regulated MMA rules fight, the other is a real world, domestic violence type situation and honestly Ronda is winning either. All Floyd can do is punch. (If you were watching last night you know Ronda can too, pretty damn well) Once the distance is closed and Ronda has a hold of him it's over right there. It would actually be humourous to see Floyd on his back in a fight. Now if we're talking a pure boxing match of course Floyd destroys her.

Pffft.

Let's call a regular guy, 6 feet and 200 pounds. Do you really think she would get in the ring with that guy? Not make believe PR crap. Real, snap your bitch neck, industrial strength, no doze, punching power?

That's never going to happen for an obvious reason. That's not the story though. American Pharoah doesn't have to outrun a cheetah. He just has to beat his peers. That's all anyone has to do to be the best.

Reactions: drawing_dead

Interviewed several weeks ago, Miss Rousey entertained the question of a match against a male opponent and basically said she would never do it. Why? Paraphrasing, the lady said there would be something inherently wrong with an arena full of people cheering for a man to beat on a woman.

Interviewed several weeks ago, Miss Rousey entertained the question of a match against a male opponent and basically said she would never do it. Why? Paraphrasing, the lady said there would be something inherently wrong with an arena full of people cheering for a man to beat on a woman.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think it's ethical for the UFC to rank her as the 4th best pound for pound MMA fighter, regardless of sex, in the world?

Sorry ym31.

Ha, he absolutely deleted his post asking if I or anyone else had been with someone better looking than Rhonda.

Learn reading.

Speaking of deleted posts, our exchange was deleted on RR. Did you post something shitty I didn't see?

When I saw your "like", I erased my post. Don't know what happened or why it was a problem.

She has a big fat round hispanic/Mexican face.

Plus she acts like a giant c*nt. She's the type you'd have to hit early and often in the relationship to make sure the ground rules are set.

Well I've been called worse by better people than O-vile. But I stand by my statement. No way she competes with any trained male boxer, wrestler or MMA male. Guess I'm just stupid.

Well I've been called worse by better people than O-vile. But I stand by my statement. No way she competes with any trained male boxer, wrestler or MMA male. Guess I'm just stupid.

This x100.

She's have about the same success as Maya Moore trying to play in the NBA. Or any woman trying to compete with a similarly trained male at any sport ever. The physical differences are just too much to overcome.

Reactions: ukrjr1
Also, I anticipate that the promoting agent's sole purpose is not imply there are only 3 men she could not defeat in an even weight distributed imagination event. Ask yourself this question: what is the purpose of publishing a "pound-for-pound" ranking other than to promote? This discussion we're having now has made that folly ranking worth their time.

But sir, you've implied it to be an assault on one's own manhood to entertain this discussion. A discussion promoted by the organization she fights for.

responding to observations of Rhonda Rousey's significant success by noting that a man could beat her ass = flushing your own manhood down the toilet.

So I'll ask you again. Only this time in a slightly different way. Is it ethical for the UFC to use this ranking to promote a hypothetical discussion, in which, one compares Miss Rousey's fighting skills to that of a man's? And I'll add. Is it unethical or immoral for someone to participant in this promoted hypothetical discussion?

BTW, I left out the first paragraph of the first quoted post b/c it was sickening. RRR is a prize fighter, not freakin Mother Teresa.

It's really weird that folks always want to do this, and I absolutely agree with the reasoning for a why a hypothetical cross-gender fight would be the end of civilization.

I mean, I guess I understand it. We do it with college teams vs the worst pros, etc., but it seems odd nonetheless.

Speaking of deleted posts, our exchange was deleted on RR. Did you post something shitty I didn't see?

When I saw your "like", I erased my post. Don't know what happened or why it was a problem.

No idea. I liked your post and saw yours was edited later. Thought it was funny.

Reactions: ymmot31
Every time a dude brags about his conquest, like you guys here, they are always lying....usually ranking their girls 2-4 spots too high. So let's see these mythical girls you have been bagging, put up or shut up.

a........disturbing amount of hate for Rousey here. Some are acting she did something to them personally. She's just doing her thing......why does that threaten so many of you? Granted, i'm "just" a woman....so I probably wouldn't understand anyway.[pfftt]

ADVERTISEMENT