ADVERTISEMENT

UFC 190: Rousey v Correia

Rousey is anything but unattractive...even jumping around in the ring.

So far they have all been good fights. First chick dominated the old woman....Big Foot knocked out his guy....and the 6'11 polish gave it to Big Nog pretty good.

Thinking Rousey proves a point with this girl who has ran her mouth constantly. Not a quick submit but rather a beat down embarrassment.

There's not much less attractive than women jumping in the octagon. From the corn rows to the machismo posturing, it's honestly sickening.
latest

Rousey with the KFO...knocked the f&$@ out....over the loud mouth Brazilian.

Beat her at her own game....in 34 seconds. Rousey is unstoppable. Would love to see the Cyborg fight, but only if she can prove she's clean and not doping still.

Love Rousey! Can't get enough. Hope she beats the eff out of everyone she faces of sees.

Only question left is can a clean Cris Cyborg beat her. And Correia is the 2nd baddest girl in Brazil. Cyborg crushes her any day. I'm taking RRR, but that's the only fight left. Miesha Tate a 3rd time? Yawn.

This is UCLA in the 60s. Supreme talent combined with a still-developing field of competition leads to untouchable dominance.

Rhonda said she wanted to beat Correia in the most humiliating way possible. She did. Rhonda landed more solid punches during frantic movement against her opponent in 30 seconds than the entire lower card did standing all night. Her ability to strike and land was badly under prepared for by Correia. It was, how did that happen? Then then slow motion replay provided, how did that not happen? Rhonda happened.

UFC-MMA is Rhonda Rousey. Until she is finished it is a girl's sport. Men will never be more entertain by men beating on one another while Rhonda Rousey is happening. She is the fiercest competitor in the sport. Legit. Real history being made. This was planet earth's best chance to challenge her. She completely whipped it's ass. Destroyed it in seconds. The baddest girl in Brazil and all of South America chose the wrong county girl to talk smack about her daddy. Rhonda is an estrogen A-bomb. She will explode on your home turf and leave you suffering for all time.
Lame

Reactions: UK till Death
Are there any other decent female fighters? I guess Rousey needs to have a catch weight fight - fight girls than are 20 lbs heavier.

Ha. I'm far from a chauvinist. It's just trashy, redneck, etc. I hate MMA guy too.

I'm all about fit/muscular girls though. My wife and I powerlift together. MMA chick (and guy) is just awful

Reactions: ukrjr1
Saw the punch that knocked her down and to be honest it wasn't much from my viewpoint. Kind of question it.

Are there any other decent female fighters? I guess Rousey needs to have a catch weight fight - fight girls than are 20 lbs heavier.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is a beast. She is the UFC Women's Strawweight Champion (115 pounds, where Ronda is 135). Polish girl who is a striking machine with great takedown defense. Watch out for her next fight. You will be entertained.

Ha. I'm far from a chauvinist. It's just trashy, redneck, etc. I hate MMA guy too.

I'm all about fit/muscular girls though. My wife and I powerlift together. MMA chick (and guy) is just awful

Nobody gives a shit what you and your nobody wife do together while super hot chicks like Rhonda Rousey are making history and achieving fame the world over. Just so you know. Have a nice day.

Saw the punch that knocked her down and to be honest it wasn't much from my viewpoint. Kind of question it.

Pretty simple to gauge which posters have never been in an organized fight of any sort.

Were you drunk when you watched "the" punch - so stupid. Several very solid blows were landed by Rousey prior to the above medium quality punch you've chosen for your suspicion. The effect of the 3 or 4 that Rousey put on Corriea's chin in the seconds before may have finally made their way to all brain parts by the time Rousey's right went against her opponent's left noggin. She kicked the girl's ass, and if you didn't see it that way then you had to have been drunk or just don't know much about organized fighting.

Again I agree to an extent with you, just saying. Also, yes the MMA scene is just terrible awful disgusting.

It was a flush shot to the side of the head and ear. Ever take a punch there? Not good. Its pretty hard to fake a knockout like that. Especially simultaneous with a punch.

Pretty simple to gauge which posters have never been in an organized fight of any sort.

Were you drunk when you watched "the" punch - so stupid. Several very solid blows were landed by Rousey prior to the above medium quality punch you've chosen for your suspicion. The effect of the 3 or 4 that Rousey put on Corriea's chin in the seconds before may have finally made their way to all brain parts by the time Rousey's right went against her opponent's left noggin. She kicked the girl's ass, and if you didn't see it that way then you had to have been drunk or just don't know much about organized fighting.
I saw a clip dipshit. That's it. Guess I should have paid attention to the other 32 seconds of the fight.

Nobody gives a shit what you and your nobody wife do together while super hot chicks like Rhonda Rousey are making history and achieving fame the world over. Just so you know. Have a nice day.
making history, lmao..she beats up females that weigh the exact same weight that she does.

Reactions: wildcatadam6

"WTF did you say, bro?"

1.jpg

Reactions: cawoodsct
making history, lmao..she beats up females that weigh the exact same weight that she does.
Hasn't every other great fighter in the world done exactly the same? Why should she have to fight women that are in completely different weight classes? Why don't those fat asses lose weight if they want to fight Rousey so bad?

Rousey would kick anyone of our a$$es in a fight and you all know it. Forget her punching power. She would have any of us on the ground tearing our elbow out of place with an arm bar before we knew it. Not a man alive who could withstand that move from her.

I never buy pay per views but I would pay to see her put Mayweather's sorry a$$ on the mat in an arm bar and watch him scream like a little baby.

Rousey would kick anyone of our a$$es in a fight and you all know it. Forget her punching power. She would have any of us on the ground tearing our elbow out of place with an arm bar before we knew it. Not a man alive who could withstand that move from her.

I never buy pay per views but I would pay to see her put Mayweather's sorry a$$ on the mat in an arm bar and watch him scream like a little baby.
She beats up 135# women that don't have near the training she does. A grown man throwing punches with 4oz gloves would destroy her. Hell Meisha Tate gave her all she wanted standing up. I'll concede if she gets ahold of your arm you are toast but a man has at least twice the strength she does.

She's a good looking girl, not supet hot. And I've been with several on RR's level, or better.

She's a good looking girl, not supet hot. And I've been with several on RR's level, or better.

A 6 and dolled up/airbrushed, a weak 7. Keep in mind most of the guys saying she's super hot would strike out with a Craigslist hooker.

Reactions: ukrjr1
I give her a soft 7.

Also she's 135 lbs. Mayweather would destroy her, ::rolleyes:: that people actually think a female MMA fighter would win in any type of fight against one of the greatest boxers of all time. He out weighs her by 16lbs and not telling the difference in muscle mass.

MMA is no different than any other sport, males are going to be a substantially superior.

Reactions: DNOKAT and ukrjr1
ADVERTISEMENT