ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrese Hunter of Texas now in the portal ...

The way CMP talked on his radio show tonight, Transfer vetting is done by analytics. He looks for specific things and then reaches out. I am guessing he has some spreadsheets (probably an excel wizard by now lol) and then cross reference formulas and so forth. Plus his analytic guy is probably crunching numbers quicker that CMP.

I would hope the Indiana State kid fits in those analytics. He is a little slow but he fits the bill to run the offense through a big.

The way CMP talked on his radio show tonight, Transfer vetting is done by analytics. He looks for specific things and then reaches out. I am guessing he has some spreadsheets (probably an excel wizard by now lol) and then cross reference formulas and so forth. Plus his analytic guy is probably crunching numbers quicker that CMP.

I would hope the Indiana State kid fits in those analytics. He is a little slow but he fits the bill to run the offense through a big.
I think the consensus is Avila is expected to follow his coach to SLU.

lol you can’t be serious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT