ADVERTISEMENT

Trevin Wallace getting draft love

“Ice Cold Trevo?”

OK, I’d never heard Trevon’s nickname, before.

I guessed a week ago he’d slide up to second round, and this tweet says he won’t go passed the second day.

Nothing surprising in this. Remember him jetting 70 yds on a scoop and score (INT return?) as a frosh? He looked like a super-sized DB when he dropped into overdrive at the 1/2 way mark. He is a Josh Allen-like freak, though smaller. He ran right past veteran players who totally appeared to have angle of pursuit correct and were themselves moving with speed.

Love this kid! I don't care if he's on one of my favorite teams as long as he has great success in the league. He's the kind of kid, like Jamin and Cobb that you buy the jersey for no matter which team they rep

His freshman return of the blocked field goal against UF is a play that will live for decades in Kentucky lore.

A thing of beauty!

Saw where Bates is working out for the Bengals. Think it was USA Today? maybe said that Bates 'must not be much of a receiver but a real good blocker.' The writer is crazy. Bates can catch the ball as good as anyone. We just hardly ever threw it to him.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Hoping UK can get his brother.

I could be wrong, but in lots of videos the last three years from UK coverage, a tall striking African-American youngster is shown wearing large square shades. I saw this same young guy at UK road games, with obvious female relatives . . . and all looked very athletic.

I suspected the young fan was a brother of Trevin’s, but never sought confirmation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT