ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Mitchell to visit this weekend!!!

My info came from a person that couldn’t care less about basketball, has no idea who Tre Mitchell is, and was brought up in the most random way possible lol. If I hadn’t being paying attention I would’ve missed it.

Based on what I heard the announcement would have to be soon. That’s really all I can say. There may be a window of time to say something else after Tre announces that will corroborate that my info was good. And then my career as an insider will most likely officially end lol.
Sounds like someone at the university who commented about needing to get things ready for a new basketball player .... that's how stuff like that tends to get leaked.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm not defending Cal. He let the program slip. I believe Tubby did as well. You don't. You belive that the UK standard is 2 E8's in 8 years. To you that is great. You are fine with 25 and 9 seasons. I am not. Your standard is actually lower than mine if you truly think that Tubby kept UK at the top.
What? I think you're misinterpreting what I'm not saying. I never said Tubby was great, or that he was my favorite coach, all I did was compare Cal's last 8 years to Tubby's, that’s it. Are you just trying to be sarcastic?

Yes, Tubby didn’t finish his tenure the way he should have, but Cal took it to another level the last 3 years.

What? I think you're misinterpreting what I'm not saying. I never said Tubby was great, or that he was my favorite coach, all I did was compare Cal's last 8 years to Tubby's, that’s it. Are you just trying to be sarcastic?

Yes, Tubby didn’t finish his tenure the way he should have, but Cal took it to another level the last 3 years.
You clearly said UK didn't slip under Tubby. Why not own what you said and stop playing stupid word games. It is okay if you admit that was a dumb thing to say because it was. I've had to admit some dumb things I've said in the past. It isn't that big of a deal until you double down.

Allen couldn't cut it at WKU and you wanted him to play ? Lol, yeah Mintz and Reeves both rode the bench. If playing over 25 mpg is riding the bench that is. And BOTH became the 2nd or in Mintz case, maybe best player on the team. BOTH Mintz and Reeves played.
Allen proved he was a better player than Boston. Mintz proved he was a better player than Askew.

I'm not saying Mintz and Allen were world beaters, but you're damn right both guys should have been playing well before Boston and Askew. BJB and DA did nothing but play losing basketball, at least Allen and Mintz played to win.

Are you in disagreement here? Are you saying BJB and Devin Askew should have played over Mintz and Allen?

You clearly said UK didn't slip under Tubby. Why not own what you said and stop playing stupid word games. It is okay if you admit that was a dumb thing to say because it was. I've had to admit some dumb things I've said in the past. It isn't that big of a deal until you double down.
Slipped compared to what? Tubby's last two years were mediocre, but he rarely lost at home, his record against ranked teams was good and he never missed the NCAAT. Now compare that to Cal's last couple years.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Slipped compared to what? Tubby's last two years were mediocre, but he rarely lost at home, his record against ranked teams was good and he never missed the NCAAT. Now compare that to Cal's last couple years.

Okay, so that is your standard! Hooray! You now get a gold star! Well, maybe we will get another mediocre coach like Tubby when Cal is gone and you can come on here and tell us how GREAT it is to have a coach who gets us to an E8 every 4 years!

Okay, so that is your standard! Hooray! You now get a gold star! Well, maybe we will get another mediocre coach like Tubby when Cal is gone and you can come on here and tell us how GREAT it is to have a coach who gets us to an E8 every 4 years!
Are you just being ignorant on purpose, or are you always this dense?

Allen proved he was a better player than Boston. Mintz proved he was a better player than Askew.

I'm not saying Mintz and Allen were world beaters, but you're damn right both guys should have been playing well before Boston and Askew. BJB and DA did nothing but play losing basketball, at least Allen and Mintz played to win.

Are you in disagreement here? Are you saying BJB and Devin Askew should have played over Mintz and Allen?
No I took the post as Mintz shouldn't play. I said he should and said he was the best or second beat player on the team. Read my post. The post I quoted had Mintz lumped in with BJB and that he didn't play and deserved to. He played alot and deserved it. Askew I couldn't stand from day 1. Worst pg ever to play at UK. Allen better than BJB ? Ugh we disagree there. BJB had a ton of pressure put on him and some unfair shit from the fans. He played his ass off every game. He had struggles, but he wasn't a bum. Allen was a one trick pony that had a couple good games. Then he lost his one thing he could do, shoot. Sorry, DA and BJB are not even comparable. One of them is having a pretty good young pro career, the other couldn't start and cut it WKU. There is a reason Stansbury didn't play him alot, he was terrible. I sat Courtside and watched with my own eyes. At least BJ had the excuse of being a freshman.

Perhaps you should take a break. This dead horse you keep beating isn't going to wake up.
So, you act ignorant and I'm the one that needs to take a break? I know it sucks to be wrong, but you shouldn't let it get to you like tjis, it's embarrassing.

No I took the post as Mintz shouldn't play. I said he should and said he was the best or second beat player on the team. Read my post. The post I quoted had Mintz lumped in with BJB and that he didn't play and deserved to. He played alot and deserved it. Askew I couldn't stand from day 1. Worst pg ever to play at UK. Allen better than BJB ? Ugh we disagree there. BJB had a ton of pressure put on him and some unfair shit from the fans. He played his ass off every game. He had struggles, but he wasn't a bum. Allen was a one trick pony that had a couple good games. Then he lost his one thing he could do, shoot. Sorry, DA and BJB are not even comparable. One of them is having a pretty good young pro career, the other couldn't start and cut it WKU. There is a reason Stansbury didn't play him alot, he was terrible. I sat Courtside and watched with my own eyes. At least BJ had the excuse of being a freshman.
BJB had athletesism and length, but he sucked. He did everything imaginable to lose games. He was a terrible shooter, but shot the ball everytime he felt leather.

Durung the Richmond game in Rupp, he took 5 shots in a row, missed them all and never even thought about passing the ball.

That dude couldn't even hit wide open 5 footers. Eventually Cal had to take him out of the game in crunch time, because it was a guarantee he was going to shoot the team out of it.

Also, if he was under pressure, he sure didn't show it, he acted like he didn’t care if the team won or lost. Confidence wasn't an issue, he had his own personal camera crew, which is beyond ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT