ADVERTISEMENT

Today is a huge day for me (Go Cats!)

Princecal

Freshman
Dec 3, 2020
Me and my fiance have been at the hospital since early yesterday, we are going to give birth to our first child (son) today. So Cal, run Oakland into the ground!!!!!!!

Doesn't hurt I got paid today and my taxes came in as well. Going to order some good food and watch our boys. GO CATS

Edit: forgot to mention he's a Sheppard boy! (No relation)

Last edited:
Me and my fiance have been at the hospital since early yesterday, we are going to give birth to our first child (son) today. So Cal, run Oakland into the ground!!!!!!!

Doesn't hurt I got paid today and my taxes came in as well. Going to order some good food and watch our boys. GO CATS
Good luck and congrats!

Isn’t this like the second poster to have a kid in a game day this year?

Congratulations...Twenty-Seven years ago today, my daughter was being born as the Cats played St. Joseph's in the 1997 tournament (game started on March 20, and ended around midnight, she was born shortly after on the 21st.)

There was a TV in the birthing room, and all through the labor of my wife, I was shouting and cheering for the Cats. The doctor and nurses were baffled that my focus was so completely on the game (this was in Virginia, not Kentucky) -- but of course I knew my wife was in good hands, had been through this before with an older child and recognized not much would happen before the game ended.

Cats won that game on the way to a Final Game appearance. I hope your son arrives under similar happy circumstances.

For your child's sake, I hope we win tonight.

True story: I was born March 19th, 1966, a few hours before Kentucky lost to Texas Western in the championship game. The family gathered in the hospital room to watch the game on a small black and white. Well... we lost, and I've been an angry person every since.

So, good luck!

For your child's sake, I hope we win tonight.

True story: I was born March 19th, 1966, a few hours before Kentucky lost to Texas Western in the championship game. The family gathered in the hospital room to watch the game on a small black and white. Well... we lost, and I've been an angry person every since.

So, good luck!
The pain you must've reminded your father of every time he looked at you...:)

Congratulations pops...

Now you're talking something that's actually important ... Congrats and good luck to you and your "family".

Awesome man! Congrats and Go Cats! We have a new Cats fan to see his first win.

Edit: forgot to mention he's a Sheppard boy! (No relation)
Congratulations!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT