ADVERTISEMENT

To The Team

usinfantrycat85

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2015
Being a long time football fan I love my Wildcats I love everything about them. Over the last 8 years I have served my Country and not been able to follow them like I would like to every Saturday.

Dear UK Football team,

There is nothing as powerful as a changed mind, you can try to change everything in your life but if you don’t change your mind the same experiences of last year will haunt you again. We can change the Stadium for you, we can get you new uniforms, we can build you a new practice facility but if nothing changes on the inside then the results will be the same. If you want to change your life and live for a purpose , it is hard. Most people never get to experience what there god given gift is. They never developed their talents. The only thing that’s going to make you different is to step up, change the standard and find the power to push through anything and anybody who stands in your way of becoming a champion. When you step into your fears and find yourself able to push on something special happens to you right then and there, it’s at that moment you realize that you are a winner and can’t be stopped. I know with today’s society everyone wants it all but doesn’t give it their all, but in this league if you don’t give your all you will never reach your dream, This is not a league and we are not a school that you can reach your dreams at by doing it half way. You have to give it your all here to WIN here!
There is no limit to what you can do. Don't focus on money or success just be the moment. Forget the naysayers, forget the past, and forget the future. Be the moment. Forget the mistakes. Do not let guilt play your moment, let love of the game play the moment. Let your heart play the moment, always every single Saturday give more heart than you opponent, do not let fear play you.
The truth is when you line up they are as scared as you are but one of you is going to overcome it, the question is, will that be you? Will 2015 be the year UK Football changes forever? Or will it be another year of excuses. It is important that you all know that we as fans have changed our standard. 6 wins is not the standard, 7 wins is not the standard, and 8 wins is not the standard. Championships at the University of Kentucky is the new standard across the board, and we will not accept anything less. This is it, your chance to make history......Do what has not been done in 30 years, beat Florida! Play in January! If you want to see a change be the change. Go with passion, go with anger, go to hurt them, let them all know that when they see Kentucky on the schedule they should be scared because were coming and were coming to destroy them. When you learn to change you then you can do what you Coach said, and that is #CHANGETHEGAME!!!!!

Reactions: Deeeefense
Yes! I really want to see us destroy someone this year, really take out some pent up aggression and exercise some demons. These players have to be highly motivated after the end of last year to prove the doubters wrong!

Reactions: usinfantrycat85
Being a long time football fan I love my Wildcats I love everything about them. Over the last 8 years I have served my Country and not been able to follow them like I would like to every Saturday.

Dear UK Football team,

There is nothing as powerful as a changed mind, you can try to change everything in your life but if you don’t change your mind the same experiences of last year will haunt you again. We can change the Stadium for you, we can get you new uniforms, we can build you a new practice facility but if nothing changes on the inside then the results will be the same. If you want to change your life and live for a purpose , it is hard. Most people never get to experience what there god given gift is. They never developed their talents. The only thing that’s going to make you different is to step up, change the standard and find the power to push through anything and anybody who stands in your way of becoming a champion. When you step into your fears and find yourself able to push on something special happens to you right then and there, it’s at that moment you realize that you are a winner and can’t be stopped. I know with today’s society everyone wants it all but doesn’t give it their all, but in this league if you don’t give your all you will never reach your dream, This is not a league and we are not a school that you can reach your dreams at by doing it half way. You have to give it your all here to WIN here!
There is no limit to what you can do. Don't focus on money or success just be the moment. Forget the naysayers, forget the past, and forget the future. Be the moment. Forget the mistakes. Do not let guilt play your moment, let love of the game play the moment. Let your heart play the moment, always every single Saturday give more heart than you opponent, do not let fear play you.
The truth is when you line up they are as scared as you are but one of you is going to overcome it, the question is, will that be you? Will 2015 be the year UK Football changes forever? Or will it be another year of excuses. It is important that you all know that we as fans have changed our standard. 6 wins is not the standard, 7 wins is not the standard, and 8 wins is not the standard. Championships at the University of Kentucky is the new standard across the board, and we will not accept anything less. This is it, your chance to make history......Do what has not been done in 30 years, beat Florida! Play in January! If you want to see a change be the change. Go with passion, go with anger, go to hurt them, let them all know that when they see Kentucky on the schedule they should be scared because were coming and were coming to destroy them. When you learn to change you then you can do what you Coach said, and that is #CHANGETHEGAME!!!!!

Paragraphs are your friends.

:smiley:

Dear UK Football team,

Yeah they are

Well, looks like you didn't take the criticism to heart, still only one paragraph when you could have broken it down into three paragraphs:

Yeah.

They.

Are.

[laughing]

Good OP though, and thanks for your service.

Yes! I really want to see us destroy someone this year, really take out some pent up aggression and exercise some demons. These players have to be highly motivated after the end of last year to prove the doubters wrong!

I would like to destroy someone and that someone is Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT