ADVERTISEMENT

This is why UK basketball will never change

JD Shelburne sounds and looks like the kind of guy who would go straight cuckold after his wife cheated on him and admitted it.

JD Shelburne: "I'm angry with you, sweetheart, but I've done some thinking, and although you cheated on my with the masseuse, the tattoo guy, and the guy from the oil change shop, I'm prepared to make this thing work if you promise me you'll never do it again."

Just look at this guy.
xVw5wSPS_400x400.jpg
1500x500

JD Shelburne sounds and looks like the kind of guy who would go straight cuckold after his wife cheated on him and admitted it.

JD Shelburne: "I'm angry with you sweetheart, but I've done some thinking, and although you cheated on my with the masseuse, the tattoo guy, and the guy from the oil change shop, I'm prepared to make this thing work if you promise me you'll never do it again."
What pisses me off the most is “he’s helped build this program”. Really? 7 titles and 13 final fours were him building this program??? This is really starting to get into Bob Knight territory here.

JD Shelburne: "I'm angry with you, sweetheart, but I've done some thinking, and although you cheated on my with the masseuse, the tattoo guy, and the guy from the oil change shop, I'm prepared to make this thing work if you promise me you'll never do it again."

Just look at this guy.
xVw5wSPS_400x400.jpg
1500x500
Anybody with the wheelchair ramp haircut needs to be disregarded.

Just look at this guy.
xVw5wSPS_400x400.jpg
1500x500
Got one of them faces you just wanna hit.

Who the hell is JD Shelburne and was he born in 2009?

Replying to my own post is weird but this actually pisses me off the more I think about it. I'm not even mad at this guy, I'm mad at his parents.

I have a signed 8x10 of A.F.R. on my office wall. I tell my kids about Rupp and point them up to the banner hanging above showing all the titles.

Meanwhile this guy thinks Cal essentially created UK basketball. The sad thing is some of Cal's own guys think that. The Rondo and Boogie debate really showed a side of Boogie that was interesting....anyway, I digress.

Replying to my own post is weird but this actually pisses me off the more I think about it. I'm not even mad at this guy, I'm mad at his parents.

I have a signed 8x10 of A.F.R. on my office wall. I tell my kids about Rupp and point them upon to the banner hanging above showing all the titles.

Meanwhile this guy thinks Cal essentially created UK basketball. The sad thing is some of Cal's own guys thing that. The Rondo and Boogie debate really showed a side of Boogie that was interesting....anyway, I digress.
That's how a lot of the fanbase feels too. I'm lucky my dad told me about UK basketball. I'm under 30 above 20 and he told me about the 1992 duke game. where he and my grandma went outside and threw their hats, puked, etc. Told me about Rupp, Joe Hall, etc etc. Sad what the younger fanbase has turned into.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
I agree we need to support the team. Cal's the coach and UK is my team. I was here before him and Lord willing I'll be here after him. I pulled for Billy G and Tubby to win every game when I wanted them gone too.

But to say Cal built this program....

woxaDK.gif

Just look at this guy.
xVw5wSPS_400x400.jpg
1500x500
Did you have to drag the Oak Ridge Boys good name into this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT