ADVERTISEMENT

Things that have more offensive game than WCS:

He would have been fine offensively if all he needed to do was finish and chase offensive rebounds, but for some reason he was given the green light to try to dribble and post up.

Like most every other player on the team, he would have benefited playing alongside at least 3 skilled players who brought real perimeter skill. Going big so often tended to clog the lane, making driving lanes smaller and the area around the rim crowded.

I could be wrong, but I think OP may be the infamous Captain Asterisk from a few years ago. Kept getting the banhammer, then immediately returning with a new handle (almost all of which contained an asterisk). The guy who gave us the "wildcat friends" line.

Keep guessing, Obama/Chicago lover. Glad to see you back, however, pointblank.

Like I can remember a password from 2008. Some of us have a life outside the internet...

From the look at all of your posts it looks like you were busy learning at Troll U since 2008. Why are you so awful in all 41 posts? We are supposed to think you are a fan?

I think you all have decent hearts, but what's between your all's ears concerns me a great deal.

This is your key to who this is. Older. The posters syntax and language indicate high school education tops. The grammar is disjunctive. Can tell language communication skills developed from colloquialisms rather than reading comphrension.

Thinking ymmot.

Quite the imagination, I see. I was born in 1990, I do know I'm wise for my age. My guess is you were a dropout of a liberal-arts institution in the United States. Which is the funny thing, usually birds of a feather stay flocked together. My guess is you let a one-way infatuation with one of your liberal professors hurt you so much that when you found out it was unreturned, you dropped out. Please tell me I am wrong...?

giphy.gif

We're waiting OP.

Quite the imagination, I see. I was born in 1990, I do know I'm wise for my age. My guess is you were a dropout of a liberal-arts institution in the United States. Which is the funny thing, usually birds of a feather stay flocked together. My guess is you let a one-way infatuation with one of your liberal professors hurt you so much that when you found out it was unreturned, you dropped out. Please tell me I am wrong...?
Who is he talking to? You'd think that someone so wise for his age would be able to use the quote function.

I really don't understand it. The OP was shown nothing but love and support on this very board after he came out last week.

Why are you lashing out? Did your parents disown you?

It gets better OP. It gets better.

1990... I have kids your age. Why don't you attempt a little respect while on here? This is not a political board, nor is it a playground for you to harass other people.

Paddock and respect. I will take suggestion and try to let that sink in a little.

Glad to see you try, a smart ass 25 year old will realize when he's in his forty's that it was a bit childish and embarrassing. Wish you well grasshopper.

I can't remember my password to...

Drumroll, please...

UBigAl5K.

Rajon "The Don" is back...

Good to see cbpointblank is still alive, as terrible as his views are and much of the Paddock as well, for that matter.

If he's representative of people my age, I should have started stocking food years ago.

Also, how can you have three names and none be noteworthy enough for anyone to know who the hell you are?

ADVERTISEMENT