ADVERTISEMENT

Thiero: In or Out Today?

The injury isn’t CALs fault, just the wording by UK is weird. But get healthy theiro the cats need you back for the long run in conference play

Reactions: track42
I guess Thiero is this years mystery situation. Seems like every year we have one of those .
How is it a mystery when they have said it’s a back issue and everyone watching has seen him with a heating pad/back brace thing on during games?

UK fans are morons

The injury isn’t CALs fault, just the wording by UK is weird. But get healthy theiro the cats need you back for the long run in conference play
Who gives a shit how UK athletics words it? Cal said it was a back issue, Thiero’s dad said he was having back spasms. Everyone watched when he took a nasty fall on his back.

There is no conspiracy here. Injuries happen, and happen to EVERY team despite what the brainiacs on RR claim.

Reactions: ORCAT
Who gives a shit how UK athletics words it? Cal said it was a back issue, Thiero’s dad said he was having back spasms. Everyone watched when he took a nasty fall on his back.

There is no conspiracy here. Injuries happen, and happen to EVERY team despite what the brainiacs on RR claim.
Saying it’s day-day when he played 13 mins in a game 2 weeks ago is a weird way to word it

Not really for a young kid like Theiro with all the access to proper treatment. Your back either hurts or it doesn’t, there is no in between . Had back issues my whole life since having a fusion at 26 years of age. Zero reason for him to be out 2 weeks, this has cal keeping him out written all over it.
I've had chronic back issues since I wrecked a motorcycle at 15, and there have been many times that it's been out for days at a time, keeping me completely bed-ridden on more than one occasion for a week or two. I have no doubt that the spill he took has his back out of whack.

Reactions: ORCAT and Aike
I’m sure it’s a legit injury, but us fans are a little frustrated with the amount of injuries and some of the explanations from Cal and UK in the last 5 years or so.

Reactions: docholiday51

Link to where cal and theiro dad said back issues?

I’m sure it’s a legit injury, but us fans are a little frustrated with the amount of injuries and some of the explanations from Cal and UK in the last 5 years or so.
That is the crux of the frustration many fans feel relative to Cal and his reluctance to give a straight answer about anything.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Not really for a young kid like Theiro with all the access to proper treatment. Your back either hurts or it doesn’t, there is no in between . Had back issues my whole life since having a fusion at 26 years of age. Zero reason for him to be out 2 weeks, this has cal keeping him out written all over it.
What an idiotic thing to say. You have had 1 back surgery for who knows what/why … and now you are a medical expert. Hate to call some one names but that is a moronic opinion.

What an idiotic thing to say. You have had 1 back surgery for who knows what/why … and now you are a medical expert. Hate to call some one names but that is a moronic opinion.
It doesn’t get worse than having a spinal fusion. Never said it made me an expert at all. But I have had spasms in my back that were so damn bad you couldn’t get off the ground and within 20 minutes teeing off the first T for 18 holes with no issue. That’s at age 55. There’s not much back issues a 19 year old kid should be having To keep him out longer than 2 weeks unless it’s chronic and I don’t recall him having any back issues last year at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT