ADVERTISEMENT

There is almost a feeling of embarrassment. Will someone accept a scholarship

Apr 21, 2015
Never dreamed in a million years that this many players would turn us down. Is 4 final fours in 5 years not enough? How many players do we have to send to the draft? Just seems unreal. Players going to Cal, Marquette, unlv, and here people like Meyer are saying Maker goes to Arizona St and Murray to Oregon. It's almost like, did Cal piss someone off, will a single player accept a scholarship. I mean, hell we are losing 5th seniors to Illinois and Ingram says he chose Bama over UK. Feels like a twilight zone episode. I expect Diallo to KU and Jaylen Brown is 100% Adidas. Ingram will never leave State of North Carolina. Will we only be left standing with our hat in our hand and only get a Juco player, and who knows if that even happens. It's like Kate Upton all of the sudden not being able to get a date.

Reactions: 3bombino96
unless this was satire and I missed it, if so my bad lol

If it is, then it's not very good.

A. Poor attempt at sarcasm
B. Trollin trollin trollin
C. Real UK fan just being a pathetic, whiny ass

What is the general consensus?

:rolleyes:
Never dreamed in a million years that this many players would turn us down. Is 4 final fours in 5 years not enough? How many players do we have to send to the draft? Just seems unreal. Players going to Cal, Marquette, unlv, and here people like Meyer are saying Maker goes to Arizona St and Murray to Oregon. It's almost like, did Cal piss someone off, will a single player accept a scholarship. I mean, hell we are losing 5th seniors to Illinois and Ingram says he chose Bama over UK. Feels like a twilight zone episode. I expect Diallo to KU and Jaylen Brown is 100% Adidas. Ingram will never leave State of North Carolina. Will we only be left standing with our hat in our hand and only get a Juco player, and who knows if that even happens. It's like Kate Upton all of the sudden not being able to get a date.
one post and starts this thread

Could we get the "Real Tom Locke"? This fake one must be oblivious to the fact that we have a top 3 class right now and Cal's not done yet. If these kids don't want to be Wildcats, why would you want them?

tumblr_mi8berLwVy1qf4nxzo1_400.gif

Hmmm...we have already had 2 top 10 kids commit & another 4star.

We've really been spoiled.

4-5 years ago we'd be estactic & walking with a Swag.

Could we get the "Real Tom Locke"? This fake one must be oblivious to the fact that we have a top 3 class right now and Cal's not done yet. If these kids don't want to be Wildcats, why would you want them?
I don't understand why they don't want to be. Celebrity like exposure, 24k fans at each game, chance to experience a final four. It just doesn't compute. Ben Howland was a clown that got run out of ucla, partly because of the way he treated players. What has unlv done.

It will be #1 as soon as we land Diallo and Mulder going a 8 to 9 deep again next year. Poy coming back is huge as well.

I don't understand why they don't want to be. Celebrity like exposure, 24k fans at each game, chance to experience a final four. It just doesn't compute. Ben Howland was a clown that got run out of ucla, partly because of the way he treated players. What has unlv done.

Some kids want to be "The Man". They want to be the focal point of the offense as well as the instant leader of their team. At UK everything is earned, some kids want assurances before committing to a school. We have been blessed to have great kids play here under Cal. I want that to continue and I know it will as long as Coach Cal is here. He will not take kids that aren't sold out on making themselves the best player they can be and in turn making our team the best it can be.

You need to trust Cal's system. Simple as that.

The OP is simply frustrated because it has been a long time since we have had any good news, other than Poytress returning and most expected that. Many of you are too obsessed with being jerks so it clouds your ability to give legitimate answers. In addition, those of you that boast that we have the best class already are not realizing the fact that us having the best class is really not a luxury since we lost our whole team nearly, so having a great class is a necessity in order for to even make the tournament next year. Cal has proven that not even having overwhelming talent can get us a championship, and as our roster for next year stands currently, we are not overwhelmingly talented. We are a sweet 16, 28-10 type of team at the moment in my opinion. Adding 2 more good players is a must in my mind if we are to erase the horrible taste in our collective mouths that April fourth delivered.

The OP is simply frustrated because it has been a long time since we have had any good news, other than Poytress returning and most expected that. Many of you are too obsessed with being jerks so it clouds your ability to give legitimate answers. In addition, those of you that boast that we have the best class already are not realizing the fact that us having the best class is really not a luxury since we lost our whole team nearly, so having a great class is a necessity in order for to even make the tournament next year. Cal has proven that not even having overwhelming talent can get us a championship, and as our roster for next year stands currently, we are not overwhelmingly talented. We are a sweet 16, 28-10 type of team at the moment in my opinion. Adding 2 more good players is a must in my mind if we are to erase the horrible taste in our collective mouths that April fourth delivered.
Wrong, the op is not a UK fan.

I gotta feeling the embarrassment will be at the end of next season when some of these kids look back at the decision they made ! Lol

Hilarious! :) Needed a good laugh.

Concern troll is concerned!

tumblr_inline_n0gizpmDbv1r5ha6k.jpg

Wrong, the op is not a UK fan.
Since the ban was lifted we sure have a lot of UofLsucksville fans coming here under fake accounts. Their board is boring and they can't spew the hate on their board and get the kind of responses they can get here. Then they take your responses back to their board and talk about how we're all delusional as a fan base while running us, our coaches, players and school into the ground. We can all recognize them so just ignore the brain less idiots that they are. They are on the road to irrelevance and will soon be extinct.

It's great to be a Cat fan and sucks to be a tard fan.

ADVERTISEMENT