ADVERTISEMENT

The play that cost us the game

cats2010

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Last week bama had 3rd and 17 and we played a soft zone giving Milroe as much time as he needed to find an open receiver for the easy first down. This week on S. Carolina’s winning drive having them at 3rd and 15 we did the exact same thing. Anyone who knows KY football knew that was ballgame then and there. Sorry folks but stoops is too big of a moron to progress our program further. We are headed back to where S Carolina is now and hoping to win the last game(s) of the season for bowl eligibility. We have seen the best we are going to see under stoops, it’s all down hill from here I’m afraid.

That was bad, but holding the home team to 17 points is all you can ask for to win. Our offense is a JOKE!!! The defense played MUCH better than the crap we saw on the other side of the ball tonight.

SC is a JOKE on defense and they have a decent QB and one of the top WR's in the SEC.

That was bad, but holding the home team to 17 points is all you can ask for to win. Our offense is a JOKE!!! The defense played MUCH better than the crap we saw on the other side of the ball tonight.

SC is a JOKE on defense and they have a decent QB and one of the top WR's in the SEC.
.Defense looks good against dog crap to below average teams for sure. Play a decent team and they suck though.

Tonight definitely on offense though.

.Defense looks good against dog crap to below average teams for sure. Play a decent team and they suck though.

Tonight definitely on offense though.
True but they had, IIRC, 1st and 20 & 2nd and 26 on the game winning drive. It never should have happened.

Reactions: crestcat
No doubt the offense didn’t do their job tonight but we still had the lead in the 4th quarter and gave up a 3rd and 15 because of stoops and his conservative nature of play. He doesn’t have the balls to coach big boy football. He’s the biggest pansy ass I have ever seen at this level.

All 3 turnovers we back breakers. Eliminate at least one of them and we very well may win despite playing like shit

Reactions: The-Hack
Offense lost this game. Can't get 14 and win. All night just beat ourselves and weird/bad play calls
Yeah....you have to pin this one squarely on offense. 14 pts vs. USC defense.

- I think they are giving up in SEC play like 30-ish pts a game. 41 to UT, 37 to Miss St, 41 to Florida, 37 to Mizzou, 30 to Texas AM, etc....

TO score 14 pts and have 3 TOs to this unit is really bad.

Hard to point to a single play with such a total systems failure ( D was good but that 4th Q drive ., 2nd and 26 AND 3rd and 15 ) , but the TO on the 1st plat of the drive from the 50 yard line only needing 3 to tie was crushing .. The LT got beat , Leary slid the wrong way ? IDK ? Ball gets knocked loose on release and falls into a lineman's hands . Horrific game , Beamer makes me want to throw up

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
3 turnovers didn’t help either. Missed open receivers multiple times. Careless penalties. If Mitch is OK spending $9M a season on him then I don’t know what to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT