ADVERTISEMENT

The new rivals system

EvilMD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2003
So I'm no longer banned on other boards (for now) and I've been on the Louisville board defending Cal. Didn't take me long to get my first warning, and I thanked the mod for warning me instead of just banning me like the last clown did. All I was doing was countering the BS that Zipp was putting out. Well they started a thread today making fun of the BBN dating site, so I responded that we had to since U of L has their own site, and linked to find-an-inmate dot com. I got a warning for that! What the hell? So now I'm on double secret probation. Thinking about having a toga party. What do you think?

Reactions: blubo
banhammer.jpg

Zippy's just spinning and deflecting and trying to bash away all day long. It's some serious uphill sledding on full display. The never-ending downplaying of the importance of the UK v. uofl annual basketball game is hilarious....

Gonna be funny when you go back over there and you're banned for making this thread. If I'm not mistaken, some of their mods spend a great deal of time over here. You're begging to be blacklisted.

I don't care if I'm banned at this point. They have four or five posters, Zipp being the ringleader, who argue like six year olds. There are a few you can talk to, but your civil conversation is soon interrupted by "Oh look, a bluehole comes over here and tells us how to run our program. Go away, bluehole!"

I don't really care to ever visit UNC of IU's boards again any time soon, either.

Reactions: jarms24
When I first started posting I got banned from a lot of sites. I could go and get re-banned, but now I just prefer to stay on this site and forget the other ones even exist besides their fans camp out here anyway.

Well I just got myself banneded for good. I decided to drop the following truth bomb on them on my way out...

Zipp, with all due respect, you are full of s%^t. In all ways it is possible for a man to be full of s%*t, you are full of s%*t. This will surely get me banned, but I wanted to get it out there for all to see. You wouldn't know the truth if it came with a free fifth of Crown Royal.

Steelers2012 is a mod over there. He's been really cool. But Zipp just won't stop. So good luck to the rest of you who go over there.

Steelers and I have had bouts on the nat'l board, but he's an alright dude for the most part. I would say he is one of the better UL posters there. I'm not sure if he's different on UL's board but he is more than reasonable on the nat'l board. I have only visited UL's board once to see that ridiculous 23 page word document with screenshots showing how UK cheated in '14. I don't think I've ever read anything good about this zipp character. Sounds like heelbent on steroids. I know @dmaso44 once made a Hitler video about Zipp. Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on this board.

Steelers2012 is a mod over there. He's been really cool. But Zipp just won't stop. So good luck to the rest of you who go over there.
you have to watch steelers, he likes to tattle on the threads over here at their site....then come back here and make all nice

You're obsessed with him, to the point of getting yourself banned over a member not a topic. Most would say that he has you exactly where he wants you, always thinking of him.

You're obsessed with him, to the point of getting yourself banned over a member not a topic. Most would say that he has you exactly where he wants you, always thinking of him.

So I torpedoed my ability to post/joust with him. Damn you, Columbo.

Why would anyone want to go to a UL board ? The cards are nothing but TRASH !

Because some of their fans will actually have an intelligent conversation with you until the Tards among them cut them off.

yea well when a fan of another team comes over here to talk, Rafters usually has a 40-50.

Sad but true. We don't have one guy who is absolutely obsessed with tearing down everything U of L ever accomplished, though.

Sad but true. We don't have one guy who is absolutely obsessed with tearing down everything U of L ever accomplished, though.
I'll put it this way - we have plenty of UK homers and plenty of UL detractors.

However, we have more fans on here who obsessively scan for posts that are too positive about Cal to knock him down than we do those who obsessively scan for posts about Louisville.

Here's the typical back and forth over there.

Them: UK is in a basketball conference that is barely one step above high school level
You: (you list all the SEC titles and Final Fours of the last 25 years, and point out it's second only to the ACC)
Them: "Yeah, but it's all been UK!" and "They aren't even close to the ACC!"

You wonder if lucid thoughts enter their brains and figure "well, nobody here" so they leave as quickly as they came.

We all know you went over their intentionally to stir up a bees nest and try and get banned.

We all know you went over their intentionally to stir up a bees nest and try and get banned.

I swear to God I didn't. I was having a civil discussion in one of the threads and Zipp and some other dork just kept on with the same crap. One of our titles supposedly is meaningless because we lost in the NIT that year. I'm sure you've heard the same crap.

ADVERTISEMENT