ADVERTISEMENT

the NBA is great right now

StubbornPenny

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2009
scores in the 100s, driving to the bucket without being clobbered, Warriors bombing 3s... Whatever rule changes make this possible, please adopt them, NCAA. I want to see talent go be talented and not a rock fight.

Reactions: 3bombino96
Best it's been in a while. Watching teams like the Spurs, Hawks, Golden State is really fun.

The NBA is an incredible product, it's mind boggling to think how great and skilled these guys are. David Stern did an incredible job of marketing and expanding the game.

Adam Silver was groomed to be an exact protege of Stern and they have the exact same plan in mind for the league.

I personally love the NBA and the 7 game playoff series as well. The best team always wins, the NBA is just at the top of its game right now, it's my favorite professional league in the country...

Reactions: Kycatspaws
You make a great point about the rule changes. If the college game were played like this, we'd have two more titles in the Cal era.

I hate watching a brawl game, which many teams seem to play in college. I suppose the only way they believe they can win is mug the opponent, and steal a win. That's just not fun to watch.

Especially when the refs dictate what is a "mugging."

Nba officials have very little influence on the game which is one of my favorite things about the pros.

You never see a nba ref pull a tv teddy and double hop into a charge call.

If one thing tires me about the college game is the officiating. They have way too much control over the momentum of a game. I'm not bitching about the Wisconsin game but there were a few bumps called against us that never went the other way.

Agree with the OP. I've never been a huge fan of the NBA, but I've started watching more over the past few years. Quality of play is very high, and the game has developed a much better flow. It also helps that there are more good teams, and there is actually some uncertainty about who will make it to the finals.

AMAZING POST. Some dude on here was talking about how it sucked yesterday and i sorta went off as the NBA right now is the best it has been since the mid 90's . So many stars and so many good teams . Memphis , GS , Cavs , Atlanta , Spurs all could win it all easily .

doesn't mean there's no defense or inside play either. look at memphis. they are scary right now.

ADVERTISEMENT