ADVERTISEMENT

The brother in law

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
How about the guy earlier who's brother in law texted his sister and said Hurley was taking the job? His brother in law and Hurley are friends and at least 5 people responded "that's great, thanks for the information." This board never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
not sure what gooberish means, but I'd generally agree with you if gooberish means contrary.

Cal wasn't the only one who could fill an entire stable full of horse shit in only a single conversation.

How about the guy earlier who's brother in law texted his sister and said Hurley was taking the job? His brother in law and Hurley are friends and at least 5 people responded "that's great, thanks for the information." This board never ceases to amaze me.
Why complain about it and continue to post? I mean of course this is a wild place but you come on man you seen some wild stuff. Nothing shocking here.

Why complain about it and continue to post? I mean of course this is a wild place but you come on man you seen some wild stuff. Nothing shocking here.
That doesn't make sense. What is your point? Did the guy say what he said or not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT