ADVERTISEMENT

The Athletics

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
I think they are 12-48??

They are on track to win less than 35 games out of 162.

Has there ever been a worse record in baseball?

12-46 as of 6/1/23. On pace to be the 2nd worst in MLB history and as the worst in the live ball era. The Cleveland Spiders in 1899 went 20-134. The 1962 Mets went 40-120. 2003 Detroit Tigers went 43-119. Philadelphia Athletics went 36-117 in 1916.

Reactions: The-Hack
As of June 6, now 13-50, but pounded the Pirates in Pittsburgh tonight!

Casey Stengel says "Hold my beer", of course the Mets were an expansion team, As don't have that excuse.

Reactions: The-Hack
And the worst bit is ownership wants to move them BUT can't get a new stadium deal for Oakland and now can't get a stadium deal agreed to in Las Vegas. Just a clown show and it's time for Rob Manfred to do his job and intervene in this situation.

Read where their Vegas stadium plan didn't go forward with the city, so in limbo between Oak & Vegas. Should help signing players. I hear Boise is available.

A's beat the #1 team in all of baseball, Tampa Bay 2-1 last night. 19-50 on the season. Thanks to the Reds, the Royals (18-49) are the worst team in all of baseball right now and Cincinnati going for the sweep tonight.

A's back to last place again. 22-62 on July 1st. Yankees Domingo German threw a perfect game against them Wednesday night. Royals & A's will fight to the death for last place until the end of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT