ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving Movies

UK82

All-American
Feb 27, 2015
This will be a short thread because there's not that many. Surprising. I won't give my picks other than Planes, Trains and Automobiles because I want to see how far this can stretch out.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Thankskilling.jpg

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is my #1. Home for the Holidays and Hannah and her sisters are both pretty good Thanksgiving Movies that I think have pretty much been forgotten about. They are worth digging up and watching if you are looking for some Thanksgiving entertainment.

If you want to punish yourself this holiday, throw on the Ice Storm. It is a painful watch about a dysfunctional family where everyone pretty much hates everyone else in the room.

There's Planes Trains and Automobiles.. and there's everything else. Any other movie is playing for 2nd.

Probably due to lack of Thanksgiving movies, but I think PTA might be more of a must watch holiday movie than any other. There are some years where I miss a Christmas movie, or I only catch bits and pieces of one, but I always make sure to watch PTA.

People train runs outta Stubbville..

There's Planes Trains and Automobiles.. and there's everything else. Any other movie is playing for 2nd.

Probably due to lack of Thanksgiving movies, but I think PTA might be more of a must watch holiday movie than any other. There are some years where I miss a Christmas movie, or I only catch bits and pieces of one, but I always make sure to watch PTA.

People train runs outta Stubbville.
Agree. A must-see every November. I posted a thread last November and the results are the same. Very few Turkey Day movies.

"She's short and skinny but she's strong. Her first baby come out sideways".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT