ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Rozier to the Hall of Fame (per Cardiotonic)

Rhavicc

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2014
I would say that I'm shocked, but eh.
Any of you that have ever been to the Louisville rivals site has met Cardiotonic. Well, he didn't let his oft displayed homerism slow down in the least bit with them gem.

"I'm telling everyone now Terry Rozier will be an all star in the NBA and when he's done he'll be a first ballot Hall of Famer !"

Dunno if I should be shocked. They send one guard to the NBA in the first round, for the first time in 12 years, and they're already calling him a Hall of Famer before he plays a single game. [laughing]

Just wanted to tell you all in advance so there are no surprises. Be ready for it guys, Rozier is gonna be a supahstah!

Any of you that have ever been to the Louisville rivals site has met Cardiotonic. Well, he didn't let his oft displayed homerism slow down in the least bit with them gem.

"I'm telling everyone now Terry Rozier will be an all star in the NBA and when he's done he'll be a first ballot Hall of Famer !"

Dunno if I should be shocked. They send one guard to the NBA in the first round, for the first time in 12 years, and they're already calling him a Hall of Famer before he plays a single game. [laughing]

Just wanted to tell you all in advance so there are no surprises. Be ready for it guys, Rozier is gonna be a supahstah!

LOL.

Louisville and the NBA. Ppffff.

Will pitino put him on the practice wall with the rest of the Kentucky players for recruiting purposes? "Pitino players in the NBA " LMAO.

It really reads "Kentucky" players in the NBA

Reactions: brianpoe
In a way this reminds me of some of our fans that were asking if Jon Hood would go down as one of the all time UK greats before he had played here.

...and honestly, based on what?

The hall of fame is really tough to achieve. I wouldn't even bet that any UK draftees in the last 2 years make the HOF. It's that difficult.

...and honestly, based on what?

The hall of fame is really tough to achieve. I wouldn't even bet that any UK draftees in the last 2 years make the HOF. It's that difficult.

Towns probably has the best shot of any player in the past 2 classes, mostly because he's incredibly versatile, but that's all it is though. A shot.
The only two players under Cal at UK that I see having the possibility of being in the Hall of Fame (as of today) is Anthony Davis and John Wall. Rozier will never become half the guard that John Wall is.
It takes a special type of point guard to go into the NBA playoffs, average insane numbers like 25 points and 16 assists (he almost averaged the franchise record for assists, in the playoffs), break like 5 bones in his hand, and finish a game playing the way he did for the win.
I'm certain that Rozier will never achieve the things that Wall has already done in the NBA.

...and while Wall is very good, he's nowhere near close to the HOF. He needs another decade at the level he's at to be considered.

Just shows how ridiculous of a statement this is.

The mlb HOF is incredibly difficult and way more difficult to make than the NBA. But still, the NBA is incredibly tough to make. We currently have 3 players that I believe are close to consideration for it under cal.

Wall
Boogie
Davis

KAT has a shot.

Reactions: CincinnatiWildcat
...and while Wall is very good, he's nowhere near close to the HOF. He needs another decade at the level he's at to be considered.

Just shows how ridiculous of a statement this is.

Wall will keep putting up his numbers over the next decade if he stays healthy. He will be a HOFer.

In a way this reminds me of some of our fans that were asking if Jon Hood would go down as one of the all time UK greats before he had played here.
A top 40 nationally ranked player being remembered as a great college player at a single university

versus

6'1 guard who didn't make first team in his conference turning into an NBA hall of famer

I don't think that's the same level of stretching.

Celtic s score a draft score of C..............Rozie before Portis I dont see it

Reactions: brianpoe
To put this in perspective, kind of, Bo Jackson is not in the NFL or MLB HOF.

Bo's short career > Rozier

Reactions: .S&C.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT