ADVERTISEMENT

Teammates Share Stories About Big Z in Practice

Good read. Man, I hope he has a good game tonight. When I saw those overseas highlights, you could tell he's got serious game. Those international big guys always seem to be really skilled. In his 16 minutes Saturday it was rather obvious.

Hmm...some here said the rest of the team was surprised by his performance. I hadn't heard any comments, but sure sounds they were well aware of his abilities according to their comments in the article. And why wouldn't they be?

Good read. Man, I hope he has a good game tonight. When I saw those overseas highlights, you could tell he's got serious game. Those international big guys always seem to be really skilled. In his 16 minutes Saturday it was rather obvious.
I was gonna post the same thing but was afraid I'd get in trouble. You know, clutter...

“Pssh,” blurted out fifth-year player Antonio Reeves at the mention of Ivisic’s name. “We were in practice one day. Z was at the top of the perimeter. And he just did an in-and-out crossover into a spin move. And I’d never seen that coming from a 7-foot guy. I’m like, ‘Whoa. Z got that in his game?’ So he got fouled and he went to the line. And I’m like, ‘Yeah, we’re gonna be really good this year. We’re gonna be that.’ So, yeah.”

Lol, man Tone is such a likeable guy even though he's a reserved personality.

Reactions: Fox2monk
The relationships on this team seem great. Everyone on the team seems to be the next guys biggest fan and supporter. They all want to see each other shine. I don’t know I’ve seen one instance of negativity, jealousy, or any other cancer.

While my hope is that they go on a deep, deep run, no matter what, this has already been a great season and it feels like with the emergence of Z, it is just getting started.

We're starting accumulate quite the international squad:
Poland: Lukasz Obrzut
Croatia: Big Z
Congo: Oscar Tschiebwe:
Nigeria: Somto Cyril
Canada: Jamal Murray, Trey Lyles, SGA, Magloire, Mulder
Australia: Isaac Humphries
New Zealand: Tai Wynyard

Last edited:
We're starting accumulate quite the international squad:
Poland: Lukasz Obrzut
Croatia: Big Z
Congo: Oscar Tschiebwe:
Nigeria: Oscar Tschiebwe
Canada: Jamal Murray, Trey Lyles, SGA, Magloire, Mulder
Australia: Isaac Humphries
New Zealand: Tai Wynyard
Having TWO Oscars is going to make us unstoppable on the boards.

• Haha
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT