ADVERTISEMENT

Tai Wynyard

Wynyard is a future pro, probably in the NBA. He will definitely go back and play in New Zealand when he leaves us.

Seems like Cal sees something in this kid that he likes or he would not have taken him. It is out of character for Cal to waste a scholarship on a four year back up project.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. They have 10 semesters of eligibility to play 8.
Perhaps. But I still think the rule is 5 seasons to play in 4 unless there is a medical redshirt involved. Also, not all colleges are on a semester system. Some use quarters instead of semesters which are a little different in length and credit hours typically earned. The basketball season can spread across 3 quarters when a team advances in the NCAA or post season tournaments.

Kentucky had a player transfer to Louisville one season after the Fall Semester. This player set out the Spring Semestar at Louisville that season and the next season's Fall Semester due to the 1 year transfer rule. He played the Spring Semester the next season at Louisville which meant he played in two successive seasons. As a result after only 8 semesters (4 school years) the player used up his eligiblity despite only playing in 6 semesters. His eligiblity expired as I recall because he played in 4 different seasons.

Well he's considering starting his UK career in December. I like it, hopefully he does, the kid is a bull.

$1000 bucks says that if we don't sign Thon or another big then Tai will DEFINITELY be suiting up in the second semester. A back-up big man is a necessity for next year and him and Thon are the only ones in site.
A fool and his money are soon parted.
you peep that new Tai Wynyard update? Here's an American proverb for u

b2e346178973eb7174dac8e7a7393ce0.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT