ADVERTISEMENT

Surprised they called the over and back

UNC was called for 22 fouls, UK for 19….the stupidness in here is amazing at times
UNC got away with multiple turnovers in the final minute. And if you go back and watch the final two minutes of the 103-100 game in Vegas in 2016 you'd see the same thing. I hope we don't play them in March because we might get Roofereed again.

Reactions: plumdog69
Love how people think the foul count means a fair called game. After Davis got on to the refs in the first half they got a better whistle. There was one drive where their guy wasn't touched and shot two free throws. I don't get caught up in the referee drama, but I thought that they got a pretty good whistle after that point. We definitely were allowed less contact at the rim after that point..

How about when the UNC kid pushed Onyenso off (in the face, no less) to create room inside, missed the layup and then acted like he'd been Draymond Greened and the refs stop a five-on-four going the other way?

I get it. The winning team shouldn't bitch about calls. But it's a pattern every time we play these effing guys. I don't want another 2017.

Agree, there was the worst no call on a carry and a walk on the same play by Davis. It looked like the refs were waiting for the other to call something. You can’t let that happen in the last minute or two in a game like this.
These refs think they are reffing an NBA game and the main reason I quit watching that privileged league.

College refs seem to make questionable calls basically every game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT