ADVERTISEMENT

Suicide Squad

UK_Is_Good

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
original.jpg

I'm no art critic, but I'm pretty sure there is something in the OP's pic that is supposed to be the focal point.

Looks like a couple of actors in there. Going to assume a movie but good question.

It's a DC comic. The Jist is that several super villains have convinced/forced to work for a secret branch of the government. They go on extremely dangerous black ops missions in the hope of banking enough credits to get their sentences commuted. If you watch the Arrow, they have a version if the squad that shows up from time to time. They are one of the next DC movies coming out.

Where is Jayden Smith? Deadshot will be killed or hurt the first five minutes of the movie and Deadshot Jr will take over.

From left to right, the characters pictured are That one guy from The Black Eyed Peas (Adam Beach), Some Guy with a Gravelly Voice (Jai Courtney), Third Hottest Girl (Cara Delevingne), Nice Rack (Karen Fukuhara), Probably-really-deep-down-inside-a-Good-Guy (Joel Kinnaman), H.P.O.A. (Margot Robbie), Angry Fresh Prince (Will Smith), I don't know, like, The Thing, I guess (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje), and Dirty Steve- O(Jay Hernandez).

This is Harley Quinn and the rest of the Suicide Squad

At some point the bubble is gonna pop bigtime on huge budget comic book movies. Probably by the time DC spends $300M on a full blown Justice League treatment.

I just have a really bad feeling about this one. WB thought Green Lantern was a flop while doing $220M, and I do not see Suicide Squad even sniffing that. Everything they've shown so far does not make me optimistic for seeing properties beyond Superman and Batman going forward.

WB thought Green Lantern was a flop while doing $220M, and I do not see Suicide Squad even sniffing that.

That's probably true, but Green Lantern had a ridiculous $200M+ budget. I'm sure Suicide Squad is being made for far less than that, so you really need to look at the profits relative to their respective budgets as opposed to raw box office figures to determine if it's a success or not.

Between that Focus movie and filming this, what's the over/under on how many times Will Smith has nailed Margot Robbie?

500?

ADVERTISEMENT