ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming the fight...

Floyd came out aggressive but now both feeling each other out. Crowd is solidly behind Pacman. Floyd finds the right hand. Manny is having a hard time hitting floyd even with a jab. Fighters clinch, Floyd talks trash. Round ends. I have 10-9 Floyd.

Reactions: crawfords corner
Manny desperately trying to hit Floyd and he just can't. Floyd is doing his usual jabbing with the left to set up the right. Manny throws a couple hard punches against the ropes and the crowd goes nuts. Manny is starting to hit Floyd. 10-9 Pacman.

Keep in mind the scoring I post will be my own. If they show the official scoring I will tell you.

If Manny tries to out-box Mayweather he has no shot. He is having a hard time solving Money's defense. 20-18 Floyd

Pacman is stalking and lunging at Floyd. Manny objects to low blow and judge tells them to keep fighting. Floyd clinches and pushes Manny's head down every time they close. Floyd literally puts Manny in a headlock. No warning. Floyd wants to work that right hand but not having much success. Good right hand by Manny. Very hard round to score. 10-9 Floyd.

Round begins with fighters squaring off in the center. Still feeling each other out. Manny has a good exchange against the ropes. When he gets Floyd against the ropes he does very well. TV judge has scored all 3 rounds for Floyd. I disagree on the 2nd. Manny punishing Floyd on the ropes. Crowd is going insane. Floyd is ropa dopping a little. Floyd headlocks again. Floyd with a crisp right. Manny 10-9.

Reactions: crawfords corner
Floyd comes out more determined. Floyd is doing his shoulder thing where he tries to draw you in. Floyd nails Manny twice hard. Floyd's right is finding its mark this round. Manny chasing Floyd. Another headlock by Floyd. I have no idea why he doesn't get warned for holding. Floyd clowning now. Crowd boos him lustily. Pacman has done virtually nothing this round. 10-9 Floyd.

If the judge is going to let Floyd push Manny's head down and then headlock him all night then it is going to be along night. Manny coming on hard this round. Hard punches. Manny stalking Floyd determined. Finally warned Floyd about holding. Judge now has it 3-2 Floyd same as me. Good left by manny,. Floyd is shaking his head no indicating he is ropadoping Manny. Manny is throwing some leather with Floyd covering up.Floyd's RH jab is great. 10-9 Manny.

Sixth goes to Pacman. Put shots on Money with him on the ropes. Mayweather baiting and trashtalking while wearing shots.

Daddy Mayweather is right. They are gonna take the fight from him. In the middle of the ring it's advantage Floyd. in the ropes where most of this fight is being fought right now it's all Manny. 3 rounds to 2 Pac Man

Fighters flat footed in center of ring sizing each other up. Floyd is RH jabbing. TV Judge has Floyd up 4-2. Other guy has it even like I do. Manny chasing Floyd. Floyd again getting away with pushing Mannys head down and holding him. Ref wouldn't take a point from Floyd if Floyd pulled out a gun and shot Manny. Good left by Manny. Both fighters much slower this round. 10-9 Floyd.

Manny coming after Floyd to start. Floyd circling back to center to stay away from the ropes. Power punches even to this point on the numbers. Pace has slowed again. Floyd using left hook well. Floyd jabbing with left so you know the right is coming. He misses. Manny needs to throw more punches as he is just giving rounds away. 10-9 Floyd.

Floyd clowning to start this round. Manny needs to be more active and he is acting like it. Ref breaks up the fighters as once again Floyd clinches.Good left hand by Manny. Floyd lightly jabbing with his left trying to set up his right. Great jabbing by Floyd to keep manny at bay. Floyd's right gets in. Great exchange for Manny. This is a close round but I have Floyd 10-9.

Round begins with both fighters reluctant to engage as they are wanting to counter. Mayweather doing his shoulder thing he always does. Judge has Mayweather only losing two rounds. Other has 6-3 Floyd. Floyd stealing rounds with minimal work. Sitting back hitting Manny on the way in now. I am surprised Manny has not been more active but Floyds jab is the cause of that. Every time Manny ducks Floyd pushes his head down and holds him. Slow round. Floyd is going to steal another one. 10-9 Floyd.

Floyd opens by blasting Manny. Manny returning and throwing hard. Floyd slipping punches but both fighters and throwing harder punches this round. Manny lunging trying to close the distance. Floyd to the center jabbing. Again Manny just not active enough. Brief corner flurry by manny but Floyd lands a stiff right jab on the way out. Manny just not punching enough. Now Floyd on his bicycle. 10-9 Floyd and Floyd knows he has this one.

7 rounds to 4. Manny just hasn't done much damage. A lot of this stuff against the ropes was just swinging and missing or hitting in to the defense of Floyd. Better win this round to make sure though.

Final round. Floyd is coasting. Good right hand by Manny. Manny struggling to hit Floyd as he lunges wildly. Floyd on his bicycle bragging that he won. I have the fight 117-111 Floyd. 9 rounds to 3.

Manny just wasn't active enough. The crowd booing Floyd lustily and loudly and Floyd mouthing at the crowd telling them to "SHUT ME UP".

ADVERTISEMENT