ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming the fight...

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
Anyone know any sites streaming the fight tonight? I know a federal judge issued an injunction against streaming but I also know there will be sites that will be. Anyone know any?

I have to find one because no way in hell can I justify spending $100 on a fight. None of my friends that live near me would care enough to come and spend money on a fight either so that suggestion is out.

I know someone here knows where to find them. I don't know if frontrowsports is showing it or not. I am a bit leery of that site though. Was hoping someone would know of a safer option.

Fly to the Philippines as the fight is being shown free over there.

PM me closer to fight time and I'll hook ya fellas up if you haven't found one.

You got mail.

Almost pulled the trigger and ordered it, but just can't justify the expense. Would have went for it if I had even one person to split the cost with

I just dropped a bill on this. I hope it's worth it because I didn't feel too good about paying for the 3D IMAX of the Avengers today, either. Soup and beans for a month... j/k.

Wow. Apparently you can only send PMs if you're a premium Rivals member. I can respond to those who message me, but I can't start them.

Thanks Yahoo.

Reactions: UK-6th-Man
Lomachenko was peppering that kid so one sidedly that the fighter just took a knee and stayed there for the 10 count. Like, hey, screw it, I'm not going to let this guy punch me any more. No Mas.

Lomachenko was peppering that kid so one sidedly that the fighter just took a knee and stayed there for the 10 count. Like, hey, screw it, I'm not going to let this guy punch me any more. No Mas.
Wasn't even responding outside of his peripheral vision to the count. Loma wrecked that guy.

Do you tweet?

I do not Twat. I can shoot you an email, is about all, not big on social media.

Not sure how that is scored a KO? The other fighter just didn't want to get up. It wasn't even a knockdown. The guy just knelt down then stayed there after looking at his corner and saying screw this, I'm tired of this guy punching me in the face.

Roy Jones Jr. pretty much expects Lomachenko to become the best P4P fighter in the world and he does look like a handful.

I've never seen a fighter look more like they are going to pass out before they make it to the ring than this Cayetano kid from TJ.

Not sure how in the hell they put a fight like this one on before one of the biggest fights in boxing history. This literally looks like a Tijuana cab driver they've served up to Santa Cruz.

Typical Mexican fighter this Tijuana kid. He's taken a dozen flush shots to his jaw and it doesn't even seem to have fazed him.

Audience is buzzing and star studded. They want this fight over with so Floyd and Pacman can start. The place is going to be nuts. You can just tell. Even the introductions will be electric. This is a big fight night and has a big fight night feel to it.

ADVERTISEMENT