ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops to A&M is done.

were-waiting-angry.gif
I’ve heard from someone who has usually been correct that they have one candidate ahead of Stoops and if they turn it down, he will be offered next. FWIW.

I’ve heard from someone who has usually been correct that they have one candidate ahead of Stoops and if they turn it down, he will be offered next. FWIW.
Can’t wait to
See ticket sales if he tries to come back

Reactions: UKortho
I don’t think I will believe this until stoops is standing at a podium with a maroon hat on. You’re gonna pay 76 mil to fire jimbo so you can hire stoops? I consider myself a stoops guy too.
They are filthy rich with the oil money down there. Probably get off as much taking him from UK than getting him at AM.

Wow, this looks true. Wonder if we can give them cal while they have their wallets open. This is great news. Damn shame that Johnathan Smith is off the market though!

They are filthy rich with the oil money down there. Probably get off as much taking him from UK than getting him at AM.
Dreams of a Bear Bryant repeat? Does that mean A&M will just be a stepping stone to the Bama job?

Dreams of a Bear Bryant repeat? Does that mean A&M will just be a stepping stone to the Bama job?
Oddly, had it gone down, and Ferenz then retired in two years at Iowa, it would be a mirror image of Bear’s two year foray to College Station, only to answer the call “when Mama rang.”

Reactions: grevey35
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT