ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops and staff killing it

We gained more than we lost to the portal quality wise. Anytime you can bring in players from Georgia, Texas A&M and Florida, you have done well. I’m very happy with all of our transfers, addressing our needs and our recruitment class! Go Cats!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I never thought anyone could recruit at Kentucky like Stoops is doing doing a hell of a job and is way ahead of other schools on the transfer portal too great job HUGE

ANYONE can recruit here w/ the right amount of cash. That said...he still is lagging behind in the SEC, and he will still be looking at 5-7 wins next year. You may wanna pump the brakes.

ANYONE can recruit here w/ the right amount of cash. That said...he still is lagging behind in the SEC, and he will still be looking at 5-7 wins next year. You may wanna pump the brakes.
The SEC is a beast that brings its own problems. Stoops and his recruiting success has brought UK football to levels not only never seen but to levels most thought were impossible just a few short years ago. You can choose to focus on the negative as that is certainly your MO based on your posting history on this site. The rest of us will be thankful for the positives that Stoops and Co bring to the program which we have never had before. If you can't be happy about them, then that says more about you as a person than Stoops as a coach even with all the negatives that you continually try to manufacture.

We gained more than we lost to the portal quality wise. Anytime you can bring in players from Georgia, Texas A&M and Florida, you have done well. I’m very happy with all of our transfers, addressing our needs and our recruitment class! Go Cats!!!!!!!
I particularly like nabbing transfers from UGA, I can't help but think that they will offer some unique perspectives on how to exploit UGa's defense having played for it and practiced against it for multiple season. I know, UGA is still going to be UGA and have an overall talent disparity, but certainly these guys should be able to help us narrow that gap a little and help us obtain at least some sort of advantage from a scheme standpoint.

At the end of the day getting players in the sec only gives you a chance to compete. Still gotta bridge the gap with coaching to punch up. Sc and mizzou turned over control of those series to us by having Odom and muschamp. Not because there was some big talent gap. 8-2 or something with them there and under .500 since they were fired

It wasn’t that long ago we were recruiting against Miami of Ohio, Bowling Green, The SEC is an animal! 13-14 teams in the top 25 ! We are in the top 25. The talent level is way better than I’ve ever seen at UK! We still need a few guys to fill spots of need, may have to wait until the next portal to fill them!

Our staff are likable and good dudes. Stoops is a player coach. Marrow is cool as hell.
Word gets around.
The money aint half bad either!! Our checks cash ..badda bing you know what im sayin'

He is doing great, please Lord just let us get in the playoff once every 3 or 4 years.
It would be a miracle if we make the playoff every 10 years. That would be amazing honestly. If we can just compete for the East every 3-4 years that would be awesome.

At the end of the day getting players in the sec only gives you a chance to compete. Still gotta bridge the gap with coaching to punch up. Sc and mizzou turned over control of those series to us by having Odom and muschamp. Not because there was some big talent gap. 8-2 or something with them there and under .500 since they were fired
Exactly, coaches have to make a 4 to 5 point difference per fame just by themselves and how they call and manage games. That’s not a dog on them just a fact

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT