ADVERTISEMENT

Some Current Recruits Now Ranked

Snowcats86

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2010
Good to see D. Holtzclaw and A. Rose both get ranked as 5.6 3*s. Jumped our current class up a few spots to 10th in the nation. The only player not yet ranked is the JUCO wr Ross who definitely should be a mid-high 3*.

There are also a handful of recruits that we are in good position with who are now ranked. Three Ohioans who we are very much in the running for are all now 5.7 - 5.6 3*. Griffin Grady, Darius Harper and Tommy Carnifax. Stoops was in on all of these guys early before they all blew up- hes show time and time again that they can identify talent early!

I agree, the staff has done a terrific job with evaluating talent. I'm not in the least bit concerned about competing with the SEC. The man has been around long enough to know what a good player looks like, and how to develop them. Many staff members have been a part of terrific programs, and know what quality football looks like.
We also have the most advanced S&C program in the country. I have very few worries about UK's football program, it's definitely in the right hands.

Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
Good to see D. Holtzclaw and A. Rose both get ranked as 5.6 3*s. Jumped our current class up a few spots to 10th in the nation. The only player not yet ranked is the JUCO wr Ross who definitely should be a mid-high 3*.

There are also a handful of recruits that we are in good position with who are now ranked. Three Ohioans who we are very much in the running for are all now 5.7 - 5.6 3*. Griffin Grady, Darius Harper and Tommy Carnifax. Stoops was in on all of these guys early before they all blew up- hes show time and time again that they can identify talent early!
Love Holtzclaw. Fingers crossed he sticks with UK if the big boys come calling.

I totally agree- gotta love a 6'7 WR with that kind of speed. Also, the JUCO wr Ross just got ranked as a 3* as well. Still sitting at 10th overall right behind Tennessee.

ADVERTISEMENT