ADVERTISEMENT

Softball WCS

KyFaninNC

All-American
Mar 14, 2005
SEC sends 5 teams to the Womens World Series, and had a chance to send 7 out the 8 teams there, but UGA and Mizzo lost. Good showing for the SEC.

fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Allow me. WCWS. Learn the rules of the Paddock. Kill or be killed. Eat or be eaten. Have the hide of a rhino or sleep on burlap sheets until your skin turns to leather.

I am just trying to figure out what kind of lame thrill people hiding behind a computer get by acting like a smart ass? Grammer police, punctuation police, spelling police. Do people actually have nothing else to do with their time than this? For me, if I understand a posters meaning, then I respond to the topic. Why do some posters need to try belittle people they don't even know?

I have been posting here for a long time, I know the rules, but I still don't know the reasons. However, the old saying, "don't poke a bear,unless you want to be poked back" is very true. Hiding behind a computer screen is protection.

Always some internet tough guy trying to ruin it for everybody, however if there weren't any internet smartasses we would not have those darn tough guys. Donkey's never were meant for school cause nobody likes a smartass
2f1c9a1e0232ae4747e2fbd7662168bd.jpg

dc7d1d74eb21e7318a15ba72104d7b37799263a5d2faa47ecb083f5032299daa.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UKGrad93
*Grammar

Is that a threat?

Just checking to see if you had slipped any. I see you are still checking every word and comma for a mistake. You, Sir, are truly amazing. Threat? Why would you ASSume my post as a threat? Seems as if you might have "little man" symptoms. Continue on doing what you do best.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
You said, "However, the old saying, "don't poke a bear,unless you want to be poked back" is very true. "

Sounds threat-ish to me.

Color me not worried.

Reactions: maverick1
You said, "However, the old saying, "don't poke a bear,unless you want to be poked back" is very true. "

Sounds threat-ish to me.

Color me not worried.

So, you are admitting that you intentionally provoked me? Interesting, I thought you were just being a jerk. I seriously doubt you are a jerk in real life, if you were then you would:

1. have few, if any real friends
2. be gainfully employed
3. be missing a few teeth
4. all of the above

This thread was meant to be a SEC shout out, but has turned pissy. Good day!

So, you are admitting that you intentionally provoked me? Interesting, I thought you were just being a jerk. I seriously doubt you are a jerk in real life, if you were then you would:

1. have few, if any real friends
2. be gainfully employed
3. be missing a few teeth
4. all of the above

This thread was meant to be a SEC shout out, but has turned pissy. Good day!

I guess I'll go with 2? Is that an insult where you come from?

ADVERTISEMENT