ADVERTISEMENT

So when is the day of reckoning for Carolina?

Holy crap they still have their snobbish and elitist attitude don't they? Wow talk about some delusional people in North Carolina. Anyone with half a brain and any objectivity can see the blatant cheating that has went on for years but yet they still see no wrong doing. Kind of sad really.

All things considered, that's the most pragmatic post in this thread.

With the scandals and punishment UK and its fans have endured through the years, some of you sound like murderers serving life sentences and hoping some upstanding traffic violator gets the death penalty.

Keep hoping.
Our biggest scandal in history (the point shaving scandal) had an exact corollary at UNC before all of this mess. You all have your own big point shaving scandal in the similarly distant past.

What has no corollary is the largest basketball scandal in NCAA history.

If we're in jail, then we're petty thieves whose biggest crime was victimless (point shaving). You, on the other hand, are on trial for sexually violating hundreds of women, while lighting them on fire. And then driving off in their cars. Which you stole. And threw guns and weed out of at a traffic stop.

How do you get a UK grad off your front porch? Pay him for the pizza.

Hahaha good one
Go-to-class-Carolina-607x505.png

Reactions: Jkwo
I saw this thread and immediately thought, 'What's going on with South Carolina?'

I honestly don't care about UNC anymore

The "Carolina Way. Give a holier than thou attitude to the world all the while them being the most flagrant cheaters in the history of college sports. Academics are the heart of secondary education and if yours are a fraud your whole reasons for existing as a major university is a fraud.

IMO the academic cheating rots at the heart of both academics and sports and is much worse than most of the recruiting violation that the NCAA seems so eager to hammer schools for.

IMO UNC needs to be hammered worse than they hammered Penn State. Although what happened at Penn State was very bad It didn't threaten the heart of the mission of the university which is after giving kids an education. Giving some kids a degree that they did not deserve just because they are great at playing kids games threatens the authenticity of all of that universities degrees.

US News National Universities Rankings:
#30 - University of North Carolina
#129 - University of Kentucky
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/page+12

Forbes Amerca's Top Colleges:
#50 - University of North Carolina
#336 - University of Kentucky
Http://www.forbes.com/top-collleges/list/
I see UNCHEAT has people with fake degrees doing polls for US News and Forbes, who'd a thunk it. Their everywhere, I wonder how many will retain their lofty positions when the truth comes out ? Should be fun for all of us except the ones that faked it....:)

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/page+12

With such a sterling academic reputation to uphold, one would think you would be mortified by decades of cheating and fraud.

You sound like an Enron exec bragging about all the money you used to make.

Oh look. The little supporter of cheat central is trying to use data. Isn't that cute.

Did the article mention the paper classes and rampant cheating? Did it mention that the UNC is so academically bankrupt that they've been put on probation? Did it mention that one or more of your athletic teams is up on charges, including the ultimate shame: lack of institutional control? Did it mention that your institution is so devoid of ethics that it fails to take even the smallest steps toward accountability?

No? Does it say anything about you that you'd quote data here that fails to tell the whole story? Does it avoid the truth? Where did you learn to be so corrupt?

I've often wondered how it feels to support a cheating institution that is the academic equivalent of stinking pond scum. Do you feel the need to shower often?

Naw, I bet not. You likely feel right at home there at UNC with the other slugs.

Last edited:

This is a joke right? As if any stock can be placed on any ranking prior to the uncovering of the LOSS OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL (and likely greatest case of academic fraud ever committed by an NCAA school) was uncovered? Of course there's no chance any cheating/misrepresentation, or any other improper influence could be taken on the rankings such as payoffs etc. (right Mr. tar heel?). After all its proven to be the Carolina Way....

Of course when it came time for Rashad McCants to testify before investigators, he suddenly had nothing to say.

Of course when it came time for Rashad McCants to testify before investigators, he suddenly had nothing to say.

How about his honor roll or his transcripts, do you believe those?

How about Pepper's transcripts?

How about your own faculty writing books?

Your own PR firm investigation?

How about former students suing UNC? You believe these people?

How about SACS? The NCAA?

Please tell us what you have to say about all of this?

Rumors from my UNC friends in Asheville, as long as he stays quiet , he's set for the rest of his life.

Official hotness rating of Manti Teo's girlfriend: 10/10
Official hotness rating of a normal hot girl at a bar: 8/10

Which would you rather date?

Reactions: jarms24
Don't understand all the Carolina hate on here, looks to me you guys should hate Duke.

Has Duke cheated the last 20 years?

Has Duke declared the "Blue Devil Way" whilst cheating?

Has Duke allowed ineligible players to remain on team by blatant cheating?

Are there Duke faculty members writing books regarding their cheating?

Are their Duke students suing the school over lack of education provided to athletes?

Is Duke on SACS probation?

Is Duke being investigated by the NCAA for lack of institutional control?

Are former Duke players accusing Duke of cheating?

I would like to think that alumni from Duke would publicly reprimand any sports program were they to facilitate this much rampant cheating and bring such disgrace upon the academic integrity of their school instead of lying, covering up and denying.

Last edited:
Entrance Difficulty

UNC:
Very Difficult: More than 50% of freshmen were in the top 10% of their high school class and scored over 1230 on the SAT I or over 26 on the ACT; about 60% or fewer of all applicants accepted.
http://www.collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg02_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=1600

Apparently they don't offer courses in logic.

Everyone knows that UNC has historically been a strong academic institution.

Everyone also knows that they have committed systemic fraud in order to maintain the eligibility of their athletes, including men's basketball players.

Continually touting your school's credentials does not help your case. It actually makes you look much worse. A school with your standing should be eager to clean house and rid themselves of this filth.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianpoe
UK fans are sickly jealous of both. Hence, hatred for both of biblical preportions.

Jealous because we have more wins and championships?
Jealous that we are not on probation?
Jealous that we are not under investigation?
Jealous that our professors have not been accused of blatant cheating?
Jealous that our coaches did not steer players to fake classes to stay eligible?
Jealous that our diplomas actually have no stain upon them?
Jealous that we did not partake in the worst academic cheating scandal in the history of the NCAA?

No hatred, just want justice. If you want to to go down in the record books, you can't cheat to pad your number, no matter what team you are. This is not major league baseball.

UK fans are sickly jealous of both. Hence, hatred for both of biblical preportions.

Damn, you were educated at Pond Scum U. Its proportions.

How would you know? I'm not sure why I should assume you can read, though perhaps your elementary and secondary education might have been accredited and its possible you might have had to go to class. Surely not so, with your post secondary "experience". Education seems to be a bit of stretch to use in that context.

Further, as you lack the education credentials to compare numbers, neither Duke University nor the Institution of North Carolina (use of university being inappropriate in this context), have numbers to compare with the Cats in any meaningful historical category. So inference of "Jealousy" as you put it has no relevance.

Now I apologize, I've used some rather large words for benefit of Kentucky fans. Let me put it in words that will carry more meaning for you.

Nothing is jealous of a slug educated in pond scum.

Reactions: jarms24
All things considered, that's the most pragmatic post in this thread.

With the scandals and punishment UK and its fans have endured through the years, some of you sound like murderers serving life sentences and hoping some upstanding traffic violator gets the death penalty.

Keep hoping.
WTF are you blabbering about, stupid?

Reactions: Jkwo
ADVERTISEMENT