ADVERTISEMENT

So, now word on Murray possibly visiting?

SilentsAreGolden

All-American
Dec 12, 2007
There was talk that Cal was trying to get him in this weekend, but I haven't heard a peep since. MJ thinks if he doesn't come for a visit, he will go to Oregon. I hope this one doesn't fall thru the cracks as well. Seemed like he was really interested.

There was talk that Cal was trying to get him in this weekend, but I haven't heard a peep since. MJ thinks if he doesn't come for a visit, he will go to Oregon. I hope this one doesn't fall thru the cracks as well. Seemed like he was really interested.

really....how was he really interested?

For the love of God! Can we just wait until everything is final? If he decides to come great,if he doesn't oh well.. You know just as well as I do that it's going to be ok regardless he comes or not. People are acting like our teams gonna be garbage without these players that are left.

For the love of God! Can we just wait until everything is final? If he decides to come great,if he doesn't oh well.. You know just as well as I do that it's going to be ok regardless he comes or not. People are acting like our teams gonna be garbage without these players that are left.
Yes let's quit being interested in recruits and how our team will shape up next year.

Reactions: UK_Johnny24
Probably taking time to reevaluate everything, particularly reclassifying - a lot to take in and absorb in a short amount of time, especially for a young kid.

1 of the 2 out of diallo & Murray wouldn't have me as concerned with this class but offering 3star out of nc does make me raise the peoples eyebrow though. If we miss on either of these 2, this place might not be safe for a while.

We have to get this kid. I mean he's an absolute must get. We have to have a big time scoring guard, and Murray is a kid that can come out and put up 25 any given night. With Murray we're right there with Duke. Plus with Murray and Diallo we'll overtake them for top recruiting class so that's something to brag about and to make us feel dominate. Murray is going to be our Savior guys.

1 of the 2 out of diallo & Murray wouldn't have me as concerned with this class but offering 3star out of nc does make me raise the peoples eyebrow though. If we miss on either of these 2, this place might not be safe for a while.

Seems to me that by offering the 3* out of NC that neither Brown nor Murray or coming. The only hope is that kids offer is contingent. Otherwise....not good.

Look here. We need to start this big saying. Murray is the savior or whatever. Something similar. If we start saying it and it spreads he'll see it and hear about it and it'll make him feel like the man you know. It'll make him love us and want to be here. What 17 year old kid wouldn't want an entire fan base anointing him as the savior of a team for one year? seriously without him we're a mediocre top 10 team, and yes I know how that sounds but this is freaking UK not some pansy ass program like Oregon where its not life or death. With Murray we're right there with Dook for the favorites to win it all.

AMEN!

How DARE people use a message board to discuss possible scenarios and recruits for next seasons team!!!

It's despicable, really.

I read an article saying he did not come to Lex with his cia bounce team cause he wanted to come to Lex. on more of a recruiting trip. See the campus, interact with the coaches etc. His scheduled trip was supposed to be in the near future. Cal is on him. He and KP had an in home visit last week with the Murrays and later watched PPat play against Wall in a playoff game. GBB

ADVERTISEMENT