ADVERTISEMENT

Snodgrass

screwduke

Junior
Mar 23, 2015
Any word on how he's looked in practice? Didn't see him mentioned unless I've missed something.

Also random point, I'm glad to hear CJ Conrad has looked very good in practice. It seems like forever since we've had good TE play.

Snodgrass caught two deep bombs down the sideline yesterday in the scrimmage. One for 35-40 and another for about 50 yards. Towles commented on him yesterday saying he ran a really good route and made a play for him. I think Snodgrass is going to be a great deep threat. He probably won't win a ton of jump balls like a traditional outside receiver but his route running and quickness will get him open a lot

he's been praised a few times this spring. he's the type of kid that we never get to redshirt.

Don't know why but each time I think of Snodgrass I am reminded of TJ Houshmandzadeh that played with the Bengals. Was never great at this or that according to the scouting but was always productive.

Originally posted by CATFANFOLIFE87:
Snodgrass caught two deep bombs down the sideline yesterday in the scrimmage. One for 35-40 and another for about 50 yards. Towles commented on him yesterday saying he ran a really good route and made a play for him. I think Snodgrass is going to be a great deep threat. He probably won't win a ton of jump balls like a traditional outside receiver but his route running and quickness will get him open a lot
Both for TD's as well, at least one I know for sure was, can't remember if that last bomb of a td from Towles was snodgrass or not.

"Don't know why but each time I think of Snodgrass I am reminded of TJ Houshmandzadeh that played with the Bengals. Was never great at this or that according to the scouting but was always productive."

When I think of receivers who performed better than expected, I always think of Fred Biletnikoff, the Oakland Raider hall of famer who always seemed to make the catch on possession downs. He was as hard to stop as his name is to spell.

Originally posted by Johnfarrel:

"Don't know why but each time I think of Snodgrass I am reminded of TJ Houshmandzadeh that played with the Bengals. Was never great at this or that according to the scouting but was always productive."

When I think of receivers who performed better than expected, I always think of Fred Biletnikoff, the Oakland Raider hall of famer who always seemed to make the catch on possession downs. He was as hard to stop as his name is to spell.
Possibly the best pair of hands ever . I bet the dude couldn't run a 5.0 forty but he was ALWAYS open .

Possibly the best pair of hands ever . I bet the dude couldn't run a 5.0 forty but he was ALWAYS open .

There was a reason that Biletnikoff had the best hands ever, they were covered in "Stick'em. LOL! But he sure was fun to watch.

LoL, Lester Hayes would cover himself with that stuff . He could intercept a pass if it hit him in the back of the helmet!

ADVERTISEMENT