ADVERTISEMENT

Skal or Poy.....Who has the better season?

Sorry...

I was trying to preempt Mr. Margarine, Parkay or whatever his name is; Hard to predict the what if or who has threads but it was about time for one from him according to my estimation......

Feel free to delete...
Depends on how Poy recovers....Even if he's 100%, I'll still go with Skal

Yes, if Poy ever gets the offensive motor Skal has he's all world with what he's already shown in flashes, handles or no. But I don't see that happening. I agree with JonathanW.

Poythress is a phenominal athlete that happens to play basketball. Not sure he will ever be a star. Skal has star written all over him, his skill level is better than Poy and seems to be a better "Basketball" player. Although Skal still needs to prove himself.

Reactions: BigKari
Smooth as Butterbutt has infested Peegs now. 11 new threads on the first page...

Guy is trying to win an award or something, or really has some kind of issue...

Smooth as Butterbutt has infested Peegs now. 11 new threads on the first page...

Guy is trying to win an award or something, or really has some kind of issue...

Question: What kind of disinfecting do you do after visiting that site? (I really tire of that scab. Not sure why, I know what he is.)

Probably Skal, just hope Poythress comes back 100%, hope they both have a great season[cheers]

One would hope that their senior would have the better season but Skal is a very talented young man.

Before my sarcasm meter went off when I read your post I was going to say that crack's a he!! of a drug!'now that I undestand, I'll still say crack's a he!! Of a drug, only this time I meant it as a warning to any children of UL fan's, since it's too late for their parents, lol! Them gangstas love them some crack, blunts, and crown royal! I mean, what else are they going to put their supply, and paraphenlia in other than the famous crown royal bag, plus they can get crunk off the crown DOG!

Both are going to have monster years, but saying that the answer is Skal. Skal will be the best player in the country. Yes better than Simmons. Poythress is gonna be huge for us this year though.

Reactions: MWes11
Skal, but Poy is going to be dang good, and I think he vaults himself into lottery consideration. His strength and athleticism could make him a legit 4 in the league with all the small ball going on. Could see him having a WCS like ascension up the draft boards from sophomore to junior year.

Skal, but Poy is going to be dang good, and I think he vaults himself into lottery consideration. His strength and athleticism could make him a legit 4 in the league with all the small ball going on. Could see him having a WCS like ascension up the draft boards from sophomore to junior year.

Lottery would be insane. The lottery has taken less than one senior per year on average in the last 10 years or so.

Alex becoming a definite first rounder would do wonders for us.

10363.jpg

Sorry...

I was trying to preempt Mr. Margarine, Parkay or whatever his name is; Hard to predict the what if or who has threads but it was about time for one from him according to my estimation......

Feel free to delete...

If you wanted to go all "smooth", you should have said Skal or Willis.

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT