ADVERTISEMENT

Site changes affecting iPhone

rick64

All-American
Jan 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
Has anyone else noticed recently that whenever I’m on this site with my iPhone I constantly have to deal with a blank video screen popping up? I have to swipe across the screen to get back to the page. Even happens as I’m typing a post. WTH is going on? Is there an iPhone setting or browser setting I can change to stop this? It’s extremely annoying.

Not that issue, but when on iPad, I get an annoying screen refresh every minute or two. Same cause???

Not that issue, but when on iPad, I get an annoying screen refresh every minute or two. Same cause???
I get that on iPhone and iPad. I was ready to upgrade my iPad because it’s older and I thought that was the problem.

Has anyone else noticed recently that whenever I’m on this site with my iPhone I constantly have to deal with a blank video screen popping up? I have to swipe across the screen to get back to the page. Even happens as I’m typing a post. WTH is going on? Is there an iPhone setting or browser setting I can change to stop this? It’s extremely annoying.
I have noticed it with several things over the last week or so. It started the last update.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT