ADVERTISEMENT

Sierra Ferrell

Col. Angus

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2017
Yall know anything about this chick? Apparently from West Virginia and normally not my cup of tea musical genre but her voice and band makes it impossible to not feel enchanted, almost haunted.

Definitely a big ol hippy chick though. Hairy armpits and a bush fat enough to swaller a watermelon but I swear if I don’t even care.

Maybe she’s just startin to blow up. Was recently on Kimmel singing a song about huntin foxes and killin em with guns to eat so that’s pretty badass.

Anyway…. If you’re down with bluegrass/folk… cuz it ain’t me and this is still great…

Amazing talent and I ain’t amazed a lot.

Damnit to hell if that shit don’t yank my tear strings after a couple Diet Cokes. And Knob Creeks.

Maybe I’m just a big ol puss. I’m comfortable with that.

Reactions: Blisterpac
Yall know anything about this chick? Apparently from West Virginia and normally not my cup of tea musical genre but her voice and band makes it impossible to not feel enchanted, almost haunted.

Definitely a big ol hippy chick though. Hairy armpits and a bush fat enough to swaller a watermelon but I swear if I don’t even care.

Maybe she’s just startin to blow up. Was recently on Kimmel singing a song about huntin foxes and killin em with guns to eat so that’s pretty badass.

Anyway…. If you’re down with bluegrass/folk… cuz it ain’t me and this is still great…

Amazing talent and I ain’t amazed a lot.

Sounds purdy good! If that form of bluegrass/folk tickles your fancy then give Billy Strings a listen. The dude can play with anybody and has some good roots in rock music. He's been blowing up recently but has been putting out tunes for a few years now.

Well whatyaknow! Sierra Ferrel is coming to Bourbon and Beyond this September. On a Saturday. Same day as Cody Jinks and Zach Bryan and Whiskey Meyers. Dang. I'm going.
Really looking forward to seeing her (and the rest of the B&B lineup, it's crazy good this year). I've been listening to Sierra Ferrell a lot over the past year, have definitely been wanting to catch her live.

Really looking forward to seeing her (and the rest of the B&B lineup, it's crazy good this year). I've been listening to Sierra Ferrell a lot over the past year, have definitely been wanting to catch her live.
Good lineup for sure. We're looking forward to Friday and Saturday's show.

Reactions: ganner918
Thanks, Col for turning me on to this wonderous talent. I've got a little USB stick I play music from in my vehicle. I've collected 1,830 of my favorites on it. I reckon I'll have 1,832 after I put Fox Hunt & and Years on there... punk rock outlaw of country music

Damnit I get it. I get what Homer meant in The Odyssey. When those bitch sirens start howlin with their call and those tones hit your ears you’d drag your bare balls through a barb wire AIDS infested field army crawlin and hoping that scrotum stays intact just prayin ya get to the source of your determination.

She got one them siren voices. I can’t get “Years” outta my head for 2 week now. It’s like a disease in my head. Yall know it’s a John Anderson cover? Yep. That same John Anderson. Like 138 years old. “Seminole Wind”, “Black Sheep of da Family”. I woulda bet a Covid got him but nope. Now he’s all wrinkly and white string haired. Kinda sad. Just came out with the song.

But hey he sponsored some Monroe County BBQ with Frances back in the day. Remember that @Strokin_Bandit ?

Anyway.

Great voice.

Plus I bet she more than a few times gave a dirty train hitchin hobo vagabond blowie for a shot of heroin and that’s pretty cool I guess.

Talent grows from everywhere.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT