ADVERTISEMENT

Show Mychal Mulder some love on Twitter

I gave him a follow.

But, I'm sticking to my "grown men shouldn't talk to high school/college athletes on Twitter" guns. :p

Not interested in following them, tweeting at them, reading what they're doing, engaging with them in any way.

I'm 38.

Not interested in following them, tweeting at them, reading what they're doing, engaging with them in any way.

I'm 38.

Waiver designated to you.
Ye ain't gotta talk to 'em, you just gotta let 'em know that you're a fan. Hell, Andrew Harrison left Kentucky with 153k followers. Aaron left with 157k followers, and Booker left with 117k followers.
So it just kinda seems customary.

Personally I dont have a twitter account. But I see nothing wrong with tweeting, thanks, welcome aboard....doesnt seem creepy to me, idk and again, I dont tweet. If people are short and respectful, I dont see the problem. Might make kids these days feel more at home. They love the social media.

I see nothing wrong with telling a kid we are glad to see him coming here and look forward to watching him play.

Waiver designated to you.
Ye ain't gotta talk to 'em, you just gotta let 'em know that you're a fan. Hell, Andrew Harrison left Kentucky with 153k followers. Aaron left with 157k followers, and Booker left with 117k followers.
So it just kinda seems customary.

They have/had that many? Jesus.

Not everyone on this site is middle age or older. Nothing wrong with 20ish and even early 30ish folk talking to these players. Mulder is probably 20 himself, right?

I'm 38.
clicked on this thread thinking the same thing. Thank you guys for not making me be the first to say it. I can't imagine having the time or interest to follow things the way some of you do but maybe if I was younger.

They have/had that many? Jesus.

Yeah, kind of surprising lol. When I first started following Ulis on twitter he had around 15k or so (high school senior), and he's now up to 98.5k
They get a lot of attention on these here interwebs.

Has he even committed yet? I mean, I think he will, but if he doesn't.... :eek:

My personal preference is to not communicate with the athletes because I am almost old enough to be their dad. Lol. I didn't mean to raise a stink or cause a stir.

I just hate it when people who are OLDER than me criticize these kids for something they did playing a child's game. In other words, this stuff isn't life or death.

I just signed up to Follow MM. It didn't feel creepy at all. It's sort of like standing up and cheering when he hits 3 pointer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT