ADVERTISEMENT

Shai: "Cal changed the course of my career"

One other thing. You keep saying Cal should get credit for PJ Washington but not SGA. PJ was the 12th ranked recruit while SGA was 34th. How is getting the 34th ranked recruit drafted 11th not a success but having the 12th ranked recruit stay two years and get drafted drafted 12 a success? That is an absolute horrible take by you.

Because PJ was in the program much longer. What part about this do you not get? I put more stock in Cal with a kid like Willie that was a 4 star rated around 40 or 50, and was in the program for 3 years vs a kid like Tyler Herro who was here only a season. They both came in with a similar rating. One kid had all of the tools, and the other was extremely raw. I'm gonna give Cal more credit for WCS every day of the week.

so, you got upset about other threads and decided it was best to argue on this thread about Shai...smh
but you don't hate...lol
BTW...all know I am no Cal pumper...(I hope he has gotten his head outa his ass, but we will have to wait until jan to really judge) just not a hater. Some of you are ridiculous

No, this was in reference to the people upset that I didn't give Cal enough credit for Shai. These people have really come out of the woodwork after 2 good summer games. You may want to read my posts beginning from page 1.

Because PJ was in the program much longer. What part about this do you not get? I put more stock in Cal with a kid like Willie that was a 4 star rated around 40 or 50, and was in the program for 3 years vs a kid like Tyler Herro who was here only a season. They both came in with a similar rating. One kid had all of the tools, and the other was extremely raw. I'm gonna give Cal more credit for WCS every day of the week.
That’s the dumbest damn argument I’ve ever heard. A higher ranked recruit should blossom and go pro before a lower ranked recruit. PJ would be an argument against Cal while SGA is an argument for Cal.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-D
That’s the dumbest damn argument I’ve ever heard. A higher ranked recruit should blossom and go pro before a lower ranked recruit. PJ would be an argument against Cal while SGA is an argument for Cal.

You can't fix stupid, apparently

Oops. You double posted that selfie. That’s ok. I know it’s hard for people like you to get a grasp on certain things. At least you tried.

mr-rogers.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT