ADVERTISEMENT

Scary? Hot? Impressive? Blah?

BlueRaider22

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Meet Chloe Bruce. Professional stunt double. Movies like Kick Ass, Guardians of the Galaxy.....and the upcoming Star Wars movie.

MV5BMTk1MzU4ODk3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM0NjM0OQ@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

orig_Chloe_Bruce.jpg

Youtube some of her stuff and you will see some awesome performances. She is sharp.

Her resume on her website is also very impressive. Lots of martial art accomplishments.......and "GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER (Most amount of kicks in 1 minute)"

I was an assistant coach for Team USA in the WKA World Karate Championships for 8 years. I can tell you that Chloe is not only EXTREMELY talented, but is also an even greater person. Glad to see her career is going so well. True story...I also had a kid on our USA team in 2001 that was very talented. I thought then; "Man, this kid is gonna go far" Shortly thereafter, the kid gets casted for a move called Shark Boy and Lava Girl. The kid took off from there. His name? Tayler Lautner from all the Twilight movies. It still gives me the creeps seeing grown women drool over him. Guess I will always see him in my mind as that little kid. lol

I was an assistant coach for Team USA in the WKA World Karate Championships for 8 years. I can tell you that Chloe is not only EXTREMELY talented, but is also an even greater person. Glad to see her career is going so well. True story...I also had a kid on our USA team in 2001 that was very talented. I thought then; "Man, this kid is gonna go far" Shortly thereafter, the kid gets casted for a move called Shark Boy and Lava Girl. The kid took off from there. His name? Tayler Lautner from all the Twilight movies. It still gives me the creeps seeing grown women drool over him. Guess I will always see him in my mind as that little kid. lol

False. All of it.

Reactions: UKGrad93

Wait. I missed this one.

Well, that's quite the story. True story. Once there was this guy who was working in physics and shit. Splitting atoms and whatnot. Came up with this theory. Next thing you know. Bam, relativity! Increased America's knowledge about Science. His name? Albert Einstein from all the high school science books.

Tell you what Buckethead and Willy, lets put a wager of $500 each on it. You can come to my martial arts school (bring the money with you) and I will show you pictures, awards, etc. I will then gladly accept your money and we can go have a beer. (with your money that I win of course)

Tell you what Buckethead and Willy, lets put a wager of $500 each on it. You can come to my martial arts school (bring the money with you) and I will show you pictures, awards, etc. I will then gladly accept your money and we can go have a beer. (with your money that I win of course)

Disappointing. Was hoping you'd challenge them to a mixed martial arts fight and threaten a roundhouse kick to the face.

Listen up Rex Kwon Do. No one is stopping into your dojo, errr...basement to validate your made up life. I've seen a lot of people brag in the paddock but I have to say that making up a martial arts master lifestyle that hobnobs with C-list celebrities is something else. [roll]

Reactions: UKGrad93

First off, I'm broke. You couldn't squeeze a $3 dollar squirt of piss outta me. So $500 is definitely off the table. And no, I'm not good on credit. So don't ask about that either. I got a 508 FICO so there's that. Point being, you're shit outta luck man.

Shiiiit, man! This post was straight Boner-B-Gone. Mind your surroundings, Karate man. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Even though I forgive you, I'd watch myself if I was you. Cute story BTW.

Shiiiit, man! This post was straight Boner-B-Gone. Mind your surroundings, Karate man. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Even though I forgive you, I'd watch myself if I was you. Cute story BTW.
latest

ADVERTISEMENT