ADVERTISEMENT

Savon Goodman

UKPhilly

Junior
Jan 19, 2005
Spoke briefly with Savon Dec 30 while he was attending a day of H S games at Widener University near Philadelphia. I saw him play many times last year when he played for ANC (Academy of the New Church), with Rakeem Christmas and Malcolm Gilbert. Savon was the motor on a Senior dominated team that came nowhere near what they should/could have been. Savon transferred to Constitution H S (in Philly - Where else would Constitution be?) this year and so far this year they are a mediocre team. Asked Savon who he was looking at and he said KU, UK, and UCLA. I never see his name on here, so I was surprised that he said UK. Could it have been my Kentucky pullover?? He hasn't visited UK and didn't seem to be in a hurry (he is a Villanova de-commit). I told him I heard many people saying UCLA because he played AAU with Kyle Anderson, but he didn't discuss it. I like Savon's motor and desire. I think he is 6'6" or so, good body, takes it strong to the hoop, but needs to work on 12'-15' jumper. Not a one and done.

There's been some a little talk about him, so it's not a total surprise, however I have no idea where our intrest level is! One interesting thing is that when he committed to Nova, it was down to us and them for his final 2. I remember seeing a thread about it the day ge was announcing but nobody knew who he was, so it was not a suprised when he picked Nova,. Sounds like a good player, and I'd love to have him!

Just heard that he will announce Missouri. Not official yet, so could be just a rumor. Pretty reliable source, however.

ADVERTISEMENT