ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday will be an interesting day!

e1d4cf268d205ff30a492a50e5e3b7cdb4f08be8694075bffeb1b7be50b8fc62.jpg

Williams visits tomorrow and Monday is what I heard.

Tuesday could be the day!
When a visit with a recruit or a player visit a school, aren't they there watching practices and hanging out with the team and having conversations with the players that are already there and being shown around with at least a few players! So what kind of visisting would that be...a impactful one!

So far it's been an exhilarating day. Had Chili's for lunch and now watching Dexter reruns at home. OP nailed it.

I am going to shoot my shot... we will get good news Tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday... 100% by Friday at the latest, if not..then Saturday for sure. My sources are never wrong, just wait and see, you'll see, I got the insider on this.

First swim in my new pool today! Been watching them build it for 5 weeks. Swim today, Temps drop into the 60s tomorrow, and stay for the week. So yes. Today is a good day
That’s a quick build if it was in ground during Covid in Phoenix some places were taking over a year due to supplies.

Nothing official but sounds like we got Amari Williams... so I'll count this thread as a victory lap

<3

Shooting my shot.

Good news is on the horizon :)
Less than 2 hours remaining in the day. I’m old and going to bed. Did I miss something? P I do expect good things on the horizon, but not expecting them today., or tomorrow.

This has been the quietest rebuild I’ve ever seen. We still don’t even know all the staff.
Seems like the final two coaches won't be known until tomorrow at the earliest thanks to the state's job posting law. I'm hoping we have another awesome recruiter. Still unsure how I feel about us letting Antigua slip away. He was an ace for Cal.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT