ADVERTISEMENT

Sandra Bland Controversy - Killed by Cops or Martyr?

Jesus Christ. How about just not Fn mouthing off to a cop during a routine stop, Einstein. But sure, by all means turn a 10 minute stop into something more. Holy shit.

<--- been pulled over probably a dozen times in my life. 3 speeding tickets and the others were probably profiling since I drove a Camaro with chrome wheels in high school (looked nice, performed awful, old). They were all for "failure to come to complete stop at traffic sign" and BS like that. Did I ever mouth off? Was I ever inconvenienced more time than it took to receive a warning? Was I ever handcuffed and put in a car? Was I ever taken to jail and beaten/killed?

No.

"Yes sir". "No sir".

"thanks, just letting you know. I'll give you a warning. Have a nice day."

It's really THAT simple.

Ignorant on like 4 different levels.

I mean really bro

Sounds like you wanna end up like Sandra Bland.

Me saying "mouthing off" shouldn't end in death means I wanna end up like Sandra ? Fair enough.

I guess your right, If some jerk mouths off to a police officer death is an acceptable outcome lol.

No, suggesting people argue with police is ridiculous!

No one is suggesting you argue with police.

It will happen though and saying because you have a bit off attitude with a cop (who had been abusing their power in the first place) that means you are open to being killed is idiotic.

Doesn't matter. The cop in the video will be fired (-: things will be changing and these rogue small weiner cops who have a superiority complex.... Well their time in the sun is coming to an end. Time to hit the dusty trail! :cool2:

even though I can see that you've posted again for some reason when it usually makes the person go away completely, I can't read what you write. I feel better.

Ahh yes, when confronted and backed into a corner for your misguided views... Put the poster on ignore.

Typical but expected haha

Wtf are you talking about? All you told him was nuh uh. Then you go on a grandstand. Some low IQ donkey thinking he's outsmarted a room with showing us your boogers. Get a new shtick.

You my friend are the king of this. So I am not surprised to see you defend such foolishness.

Stick to the D-League son... It suites you better :)

So, what is your logic?? Try to fight the cops on the street? You're going to lose. Great logic there.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My logic is that if we say "respect the cop and he won't kill you", it basically gives the officer an out and puts the blame on the other person. Sure, it's a terrible idea to run your mouth to a cop, but that doesn't justify them pulling you out of the car and beating you. That's about one step away from telling a rape victim "it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't dressed like a slut".

Me saying "mouthing off" shouldn't end in death means I wanna end up like Sandra ? Fair enough.

I guess your right, If some jerk mouths off to a police officer death is an acceptable outcome lol.

You obviously missed the part about how she killed herself and have spun this into the officer that pulled her over as a murder.

JellyShelly- you make a lot of sexually aggressive comments. You ok?

You my friend are the king of this. So I am not surprised to see you defend such foolishness.

I love it when people with less than 50 posts say stuff like this. Just assures everyone else that you are one of a handful of people

I think there should be a "must be this tall to ride" requirement to become a cop.

It would weed out a lot of the little man syndrome that shows ups in half of these videos.
That's Heightism!
tumblr_m3ntchEC9a1qm3flko1_1280.jpg

My logic is that if we say "respect the cop and he won't kill you", it basically gives the officer an out and puts the blame on the other person. Sure, it's a terrible idea to run your mouth to a cop, but that doesn't justify them pulling you out of the car and beating you. That's about one step away from telling a rape victim "it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't dressed like a slut".
That has to be one of the worst takes ever. No one is saying "respect the cop and he won't kill you". what we are saying is, follow instructions, don't attack the cop and you'll probably not go to jail, let alone die. Then, if you feel you were wronged, there are proper procedures to address that.

But you and jelly keep arguing with the cop that stops you. Rant and rave if you want. You're going to lose.

Once again, too stupid to come up with a retort of nuh uh, you are. We get it, you want to be the angry smart guy in the room. Except you're only angry.

The D league is an amazing thread. My guess is that since you think this is an insult (it isn't), you are a GYERO lurker who gets run. Obviously , you are a banned poster, but you just seemed to get owned every thread. Maybe the Paddock isn't the place for you kid.

Once again, too stupid to come up with a retort of nuh uh, you are. We get it, you want to be the angry smart guy in the room. Except you're only angry.

Everybody on this board that doesn't post in the D League mocks it. It's literally a place for the friendless to play like they have friends. Like online dating small talk. Really is awkward that supposedly grown men log onto the internet to chit-chat like teenage girls on TMZ.

What did you eat for lunch today?

Banana leaves and Chi Tea.

Want to go to the mall?

My hair is limp today, no way.

blah blah blah like a bunch of housewives. All of you deserve to be laughingstocks for needing that from a message board.

OOOOHHH YEA BABY! WE GOT 10,000 POSTS!! WOOO WEEE!! WE'RE SOMBODY!! YES!!

I have no idea who Jelly is. While we apparently share a mutual disdain for the Drivel League I don't recall encountering this poster before nor does he particularly remind me of any other poster as of yet that I remember around here.

LEK, I answered your question now you answer mine. Don't you think this new PC correctness politey nicey face stuff has ruined The Paddock? Seriously, we can't say anything anymore without half of your posting buddies starting up the ban crap.

Seriously, I made a meatloaf joke in the Joe Huber thread but I deleted it because I knew the PC police would be all over it. There used to be some really good laughs in here now you can't say crap without the nabobs starting up begging for a ban.

Reactions: JellyShelly
That's why I can't stand the D League. I know you guys hang out and chit chat, and that's fine... but you all can't apply that same atmosphere to the entire Paddock. It kills it. A whole general discussion board with just idle gossip? No edge... no zing... just banter with old guys leading the way and not wanting any arguing or real back-and-forth? I know you can't stand that. Only a matter of time before you snap and let somebody have it. I can tell. You hate this.

One of your little buddies is in the D right now trying to get me banned for the Chicago thread where I responded to NW50 attacking me. We can't do anything without them whining to the mods.

If a criminal comes up to you and attempts to rob you at gun point, you gonna mouth off and argue with him too? Same difference, mouthing off to ANYONE with a gun is insane. Guess there are many Michael Brown wannabes around here. [eyeroll]

One of your little buddies is in the D right now trying to get me banned for the Chicago thread where I responded to NW50 attacking me. We can't do anything without them whining to the mods.
Dude! I seriously doubt anyone in the Big-D ever said anything to any mod. It appears you alone decided to play virtual Hara-kiri over the past couple weeks. We've merely sat back, watched and laughed.

No. It's not. You, and all the other badasses that think traffic stops are where you fight the power, are going to have a long, painfully stupid life if you cannot understand this.

Lol that cops career is toast son. Better get used to it... That $hit ain't gonna fly no more ;-)

Lol that cops career is toast son. Better get used to it... That $hit ain't gonna fly no more ;-)

And you ARE painfully stupid if you think that just because a cop is a cop that he can treat you like $hit and you have to take it. THAT is the problem. Abuse of power. Small weiner complex (which you seem to have as well)

Everyone has to be so extreme. I'm not saying all cops are bad. Know what? I thought the Baltimore riots were absolutely foolish and anyone who participated should be in jail.
I loath al sharpton, Jesse Jackson... The media for perpetuating this "white vs black" thing we have going Now . It's disgusting.

But there are many many many cops who a use their power and verbally and physically abuse citizens. That is not ok. You Shouldn't have to "shut up and take it" from a cop... If he's treating you like garbage ... Just because he's a cop.
Did you hear about the most recent one? A black gentlemen had a STROKE whole driving and ran into the car in front of him. ... Cops yelled at him to exit his Automobile... He sort of just sat there lifeless, they asked again... He didn't do anything .... So they tase his ass severs times, then pepper spray him for 8 seconds then run over his foot with the car.

That is just one of many examples. A quick google search (you can use google right?) will solidify my argument. There are dozens of pictures and videos where citizens have been abused... Unwarrantedly.

But you seem to think that just because someone says "there is a problem with some police officers and their abuse of power" that automatically means they are a cop hater.

Grow up dude. Seriously lol... Learn to think abstractly. Don't be a dunce.

I have no idea who Jelly is. While we apparently share a mutual disdain for the Drivel League I don't recall encountering this poster before nor does he particularly remind me of any other poster as of yet that I remember around here.

Don't pay him any extra attention. When he is backed into a corner- he lashes out. It's his MO.

Now you have a double account... And you are me... lol...

Did you just quote yourself? Better pay more attention to what account youre signing into.

Lol now you are making no sense

Edit- never mind I see. I meant to quote the gentleman who said I was painfully ignorant but I'm on my phone... Simple mishap.

That being said; I can assure you we are not the same. I encourage the mods to check both our IP's (-:

I gotta say tho LEK.... Pretty lame attempt at tucking tail and running from a conversation which is clearly over your head.

Do this--- put as much effort as you do into the D league... And getting people to like you (painfully obvious ) into this conversation and maybe we can make a decent go at it?
Instead of throwing tantrums and accusing people of having double or triple or quadtuplet accounts :p
It just makes you look desperate

You don't ever respond with an argument. Just nuh uh. You don't back it with anything. Eitherway, you're boring and incomplete. Be smarter kid. Good luck with this account. Maybe this one won't get banned.

Ha! For every one of my "nuh uh's" you come back with a "he's a double account!! He has multiple accounts" now that reeks of desperation my man. Reeks son!

Actually, I made a couple posts above after my "nuh uh" post... You are the one who fails to address it... Because you can't. Not because you don't want to.

See ya in the D-league.... I will say this, you have sold your online persona very well my friend. Very well.

We've been discussing this for pages. Full of details. Your responses are, "you're wrong."

You've added nothing. You started your account a few days ago, yet you are familiar with every one here. Obviously, you are a banned poster.

We're done, you are terrible at this. If you were smarter, this would at least be more entertaining.

Reactions: JellyShelly
We've been discussing this for pages. Full of details. Your responses are, "you're wrong."

You've added nothing. You started your account a few days ago, yet you are familiar with every one here. Obviously, you are a banned poster.

We're done, you are terrible at this. If you were smarter, this would at least be more entertaining.

Why not address my post above? Where I explained myself and have a recent example as to why I hold the opinion I do? Eh? Maybe?

ADVERTISEMENT