ADVERTISEMENT

Ronda Rousey?

Shit yeah. Love this chick. Although I imagine her vagina to be so tight that it would turn your sperm to dust.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
What the hell is wrong with you all? I'll do it ...

Ronda-Rousey-3-213x300.jpg

Heard an interview with her on Sirius a few days ago. Seems like a nice, funny young lady. Says that she doesn't have time for a relationship. Also says that she's shy. Told a story about a guy asking her out at the gas station, said she wanted to say yes, but was too chicken to say yes. Also said that the best way to date her would be to not tell her it was a date until you'd been out with her six or seven times.

She was an obvious "would" to me before that, but I had no idea her personality was as great as it seems.

Would... But knowing she could kick the crap out of me would definitely add undue pressure to perform.

Reactions: maverick1
Heard an interview with her on Sirius a few days ago. Seems like a nice, funny young lady. Says that she doesn't have time for a relationship. Also says that she's shy. Told a story about a guy asking her out at the gas station, said she wanted to say yes, but was too chicken to say yes. Also said that the best way to date her would be to not tell her it was a date until you'd been out with her six or seven times.

She was an obvious "would" to me before that, but I had no idea her personality was as great as it seems.
Assume you listened to her on the Stern show. Came across much better than I expected. Did not realize how accomplished her Mom is. Widow raising kids, being a Judo world champion, and getting her PHD all at the same.

Back to Rhonda, probably not going to age well, but as of right now very doable.

Looks like she needs some eye make-up for the dark circles. Who knows, maybe Rhonda blacked her mom's eyes. Still though, eye make-up. Some of that foundation shit with some mascara. Easily moves from a 4 to 6 rating.

That is the ugliest set of fake boobs that I have ever seen on a woman who is fit. Her plastic surgeon should be shot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT