ADVERTISEMENT

Richard Marx

I saw him open for Mili Vanili at Rupp in July 1990. :oops:

In my defense, I was 10 and there with my mom. I generally find his music to poppy garbage.

Compared to the crap out today I'll listen to him anyday. Not going to lie, when one of his songs comes on Sirius I find myself singing along.

Where ever you go whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you-Richard Marx. Besides writing the communist manifesto, that maybe his best work lol. I also loved the badass video for you ain't never gonna take this heart away. That video still haunts me to this day and I was 9 lol. I still don't understand the correlation between that song and the video where it's shot on a baseball field lol. As for his hair, it takes 2nd place to billy Ray cyrus lol.

The typical Marx fan is a Zima drinking, VW Bug driving,struggling with her period, pestering fesshole type. However, you may be the exception.

I remember how you loved me. Time is all we had until the day we said good bye...

It was one of those "I know exactly where I was when it happened" moments. RIchard Marx. American Idol. The mere sight - no audio was even necessary - made me sit up and look on with astonishment. The size of his head compared to Seacrest. This pic really doesn't do it justice. In my memory, it's like a boxing glove next to the eraser end of a pencil.....

1479938-host-ryan-seacrest-r-and-950x0-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT