ADVERTISEMENT

Red flags for women

Has the need to hang out with you and your friends all the time.
Doesn't have many friends of her own.
Smokes
Has painted eyebrows
UL fan
Nurse
whites of her eyes are very visible
Uses the word "like" when not describing her feelings towards something she approves of or in a comparison situation
Watches the Kardashians

Red flags for guys that you wouldn't want to be friends/associate with.

1. Judges people based on their appearance.

Originally posted by 420grover:
Red flags for guys that you wouldn't want to be friends/associate with.

1. Judges people based on their appearance.
Thanks for the positive message!!1!

banner_2552.jpg

rolleyes.r191677.gif

Originally posted by HeismanWildcat85:

Originally posted by LineSkiCat:
Girls with kids.. It just isn't worth it. You'd like to think that you're a grown, responsible man who can potentially father a kid that isn't yours.. but you soon learn the kid isn't the problem, the mom is. There is just no way they aren't some combination of trashy, unstable, nuts, baby-crazy, or just trying to have someone bear the burden, either through taking the kid off her hands or financially.

Through a string of bat-shit crazy moms over the winter, I've crossed them off the list. Not worth it to find the 1% that are normal.
Just in case this person reads this forum, I'm going to not mention exactly who I am talking about but I have a sibling who took in a trashy person with a kid and raised the kid as their own despite the fact that it was obvious that this person just wanted someone to take care of this kid. So our family paid for everything for this person and the kid and they got married and as soon as this trash achieved a certain occupation and got some financial independence, they cheated on my sibling and is now with someone more successful. I tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen.

No one's kids is worth it. No chance in hell I'd ever do that and luckily, I don't have to.

Anyways here are some huge flags..

- If this person gets pissed off that you work with a female at any time
- If this person has daddy issues which will result in crazy fights, insecurity, and total trust issues
- Was at any point, whorish because that doesn't change that often
- Any girl that freaks out when you want to hang out with your friend despite it only occurring once every few months
- Any woman that tries to dominate you or not treat you like a man early on. I'm a traditionalist in terms of a man acting like a man and a woman acting like a woman (not being a neanderthal who doesn't respect his woman or listens to her input on decisions but a man who acts like a freaking man and not some b....h where a woman walks all over him)

I'm a pretty good judge of the typical needy basket case that came from a broken home. Those were my specialty in my early 20s.
Wow. HeismanWildcat85 must be my oldest brother. My little brother did the exact thing you described. Dated a woman for several years, raised her kid, got married to her. He then legally adopted her son. Within a year, they were divorced and he had to pay alimony & child support.

Red Flag is a hoax, They are all crazy as bat shit! If not, they soon will be right after they eat the wedding cake! They change....THEY ALL CHANGE!!!!!

Originally posted by Desperado_1955:

Originally posted by WayneDougan:
Her mom is fat.
/Thread

"My friend" married a girl a very long time ago...pretty little lady - athletic, sweet, and awesome. Mom - overweight. My friend couldn't be more happy decades later with a still-skinny, still sweet wife. Just sayin' ...it is possible. Maybe not statistically probable, but possible.

Originally posted by backbeatcat:
Originally posted by Desperado_1955:

Originally posted by WayneDougan:
Her mom is fat.
/Thread

"My friend" married a girl a very long time ago...pretty little lady - athletic, sweet, and awesome. Mom - overweight. My friend couldn't be more happy decades later with a still-skinny, still sweet wife. Just sayin' ...it is possible. Maybe not statistically probable, but possible.
Life is a funny thing. In our youth we lack the wisdom and long term vision to understand things like a woman's peak and her physical development over the course of decades.

That stick figured, flat chested girl you blew off in high school or college? Well, when she is in her 30s-40s and beyond she will now be the hot one because she has a fabulous, petite figure with new breasts and curves developed through child rearing and hormones.

That real hot chick in high school and college? She was hot because she had big breasts with lucious thighs and a butt that other girls didn't have. Well, fast forward 20 years a few kids later and she is now a big fatso.

A good predictor on this sort of thing is ankles and knees. If a young women has really small ankles and knees it is probable she will be petite for the rest of her life. Big ankles and knees and will will blow up after that first kid.

You have to understand peaking. It is ok to have fun with that hot stacked girl when you are young. But for marrying, you need to understand what her long term physical development will be.

Originally posted by ThroughBlue:

For every woman there is a man who is tired of her shit.
A prime example would be Demi Moore, who was smoking hot, and has been married and divorced three or four times.

I know its hard to comprehend when your young but one day boobs, butts and good personality wont be the priority it once was. My wife is a straight MILF but If she gave me a choice between lingerie sex and a ham sandwich...well If that ham sandwich has velveeta on it, that decision wont even be close.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Pretty much Al Bundy....

Originally posted by VT/UK Rondo:
I know its hard to comprehend when your young but one day boobs, butts and good personality wont be the priority it once was. My wife is a straight MILF but If she gave me a choice between lingerie sex and a ham sandwich...well If that ham sandwich has velveeta on it, that decision wont even be close.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Pretty much Al Bundy....
LOL, and my wife doesn't give me "ish" when I disappear to the golf course for a substantial part of the months of April-November. That alone is worth its weight in gold.

Originally posted by Tskware:
Originally posted by VT/UK Rondo:
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Pretty much Al Bundy....
LOL, and my wife doesn't give me "ish" when I disappear to the golf course for a substantial part of the months of April-November. That alone is worth its weight in gold.
QFMFT

Big red flag is ANY woman that would date either of my brothers. Good gravey, those two are horrible at picking women. One brother always goes for the trashy, no job, single mom type. The other seems to find the psycho, mentally ill type that starts a fight & then ends it by having him hauled away in a police car.

I sometimes wonder if I was adopted.

Originally posted by UKGrad93:

Big red flag is ANY woman that would date either of my brothers. Good gravey, those two are horrible at picking women. One brother always goes for the trashy, no job, single mom type. The other seems to find the psycho, mentally ill type that starts a fight & then ends it by having him hauled away in a police car.

I sometimes wonder if I was adopted.
yea but you gotta admit, the holidays are hella fun around your family

Red Flag is a hoax, They are all crazy as bat shit! If not, they soon will be right after they eat the wedding cake! They change....THEY ALL CHANGE!!!!!

They are all crazy. You just have to try and correctly pick the level of crazy you think you can live with.

As always, HERE is the definitive lesson on red flags for women:

The Hot/Crazy Matrix

Ohh got a new one. Girls who are obsessed with Hollywood/celebrity lives. I don't mind a subscription to People magazine, and I'm fine with a girl having a few male/female crushes and favorites. I also don't so much have a problem with the money and rich aspect of it (That's every single female), but when they are essentially stalking these celebrity's every move, basically lusting for their fame.. that's an issue.

Had a very attractive girl on Facebook today post a few pictures of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's new baby... literally congratulating on the name choice and how cute the baby was going on and on.. like they would even see it, know who she was, or not find her terribly creepy... then threw in a bunch of hashtags I had no clue the meaning of. I've seen other posts like this from her, obsessing over Beyonce and the like.

What this girl would do for fame is scary. Real scary.

ADVERTISEMENT