ADVERTISEMENT

Rain, rain, go away . . .

Tskware

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2003
. . . come again another day, or go to California or somewhere, anywhere else but Lexington. My golf clubs are now listed on Craigslist, I will be too busy cutting grass the one day a week it is not pouring rain around here. 2015 has been just miserable so far. Make it stop.

Originally posted by Tskware:
. . . come again another day, or go to California or somewhere, anywhere else but Lexington. My golf clubs are now listed on Craigslist, I will be too busy cutting grass the one day a week it is not pouring rain around here. 2015 has been just miserable so far. Make it stop.
My touching yard is STILL wet from the last series of rains, and more to come. Gonna go rent a bushhog

Originally posted by Desperado_1955:

Originally posted by Tskware:
My touching yard is STILL wet from the last series of rains, and more to come. Gonna go rent a bushhog
We are thinking of putting a rice paddy in this year instead of a vegetable garden.

Mowed the yard today, mainly because it looked like a touching jungle. My mower was throwing a water rooster tail behind it. Thought I was at the lake. Good news is the grass is thick and green. Bad news is that I left some mud trails.

That's exactly what I expect tomorrow Desperado. It's going to be ugly but if I wait any longer I'll need a machete.

Surprised it got cold and snowed this winter, and surprised it is raining in April since it is normally pretty dry this time of year. If it gets hot this summer I dont know what Ill do.

Surprised it got cold and snowed this winter, and surprised it is raining in April since it is normally pretty dry this time of year. If it gets hot this summer I dont know what Ill do.

Good point, we should always expect to have multiple 15-20 inch snowfalls in Lexington, followed by 2 and 3 inch rainfalls in one day which has happened regularly since about March 1 (including one day that broke the all time one day rainfall record here) :rolleyes:

Reactions: LordEgg
ADVERTISEMENT